All reviewslake viewindoor poolbooked this hotelprivate terraceart resortthe hotel staffping pongvery nice hoteluruguaybeachesparadiseamericanssportscrowdpapertaxispanish
Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

The HOTEL DEL LAGO GOLF ART RESORT is really good. The tomo with Lake view is excelent

We can see and confirm the childs enjoying the funny games. Many families with childs

Restaurant is good. And the guests enjoy the indoor pool.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Alvaro R, Atención al Cliente at Hotel Del Lago Golf & Art Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2018

Dear Mr. Mau,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience on Tripadvisor and its high rating.

We appreciate your comments and we are pleased to know that you have enjoyed your last stay with us.

As mentioned by our Hotel, it has various activities and services that will make your stay an unforgettable experience.

We hope to have your presence again,

Greet Atte.

Rosina Garretano
Customer service

Reviewed 15 May 2017 via mobile

Been for three days with the family. Location great, food great, entertainment great, quietness unbeatable, service great, price affordable, golf course fantastic. Do you need more reasons? The reason for not giving a five stars qualification is that there is a little bit of maintenance to be done.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Federico U
Alvaro R, Atencion al Cliente at Hotel Del Lago Golf & Art Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2018

Dear Mr. Federico,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience on Tripadvisor.

We are very happy to know that your stay with us has been very good and that you have enjoyed the facilities, services and treatment of our staff.

We hope to have your visit very soon.

Greetings atte

Rosina Garretano
Customer Support

Reviewed 19 August 2016

I stayed here on business and constantly found myself wishing my girlfriend was with me. The staff were excellent, the food was lovely and the location and actual hotel were very good. The room I was given was beautiful with a lovely front-facing balcony and overall the stay was excellent.

However, when my group were mustering the following morning 2 of my colleagues were got stuck in an elevator. I am very experienced in emergency response & rescue (I do it for a living) and felt the actions taken by the staff were poor - it took over 40mins to release them from a confined space in common usage, not acceptable. If it wasn't for that incident then I would be rating this hotel at 4 or even 5 out of 5.

Room Tip: Request from facing with balcony - beautiful!
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 March 2016

We spent four days there with six grandchildren and their parents. It was the perfect place for our group. Kids club was amazing, everyone loved it. Adults got plenty of adult time as well as fun time with the kids. When we met for dinner, the kids were given a special menu, served quickly and then headed to kids club so parents and grandparents got to enjoy a leisurely dinner. Breakfast buffet was excellent. Dining room food was good. The only drawback was the terribly slow and inefficient checkout system.

Room Tip: Ask for hardwood floors
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 February 2016 via mobile

This is a great hotel filled with art in every space. A bit old and need some repairs but the location is so great in the middle of a forest in front of a lake that shows spectacular views. The pool is really nice to rest and relax in the summer. The restaurant is not so good but punta del este is just a few minutes away so you can go out and have dinner in some of the punta's restaurants. In general I recommend this hotel for rest and relax. Is great for childrens also.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple