“Amazing food”

Karijini Eco Retreat Restaurant
Reviewed 14 July 2021

Treat yourself and visit this amazing restaurant. The food is so good, fresh and delicious with so many flavours.

Date of visit: July 2021

Reviewed 26 June 2021 via mobile

Was there with my wife for my birthday. Great view and food. Didn’t have to drive as walked there ! Viktor was great. Knew his stuff and made my night special. Thanks viktor

Date of visit: June 2021
Reviewed 21 June 2021

A warm welcome from waiter Luca and attentive service. Food was tasty and the wine list was good. Worth at least a visit one night when you're staying at Karijini Eco Retreat - make sure you book ahead.

Date of visit: June 2021
Reviewed 14 November 2020

I'll admit I was dreading this trip as I am not a camper at all, but wanting to make hubby happy so I obliged.
The tents are so thoughtfully set out and having an ensuite was a God sent. Our King bed was so comfy.
The staff onsite were very accomodating and helped anyway they could.
All meals - breakfast, lunch and dinners were delicious. I would recommend a stay here to anyone.
Well worth the long drive. Karijini is a Must see...

Date of visit: November 2020
Reviewed 20 October 2020 via mobile

This was certainly better than expected. Continental breakfast included in package with muesli, fruit & yoghurt with ham and cheese toasties.
Evening meals were delicious and unique with tasty soups and unique mains available including crocodile and kangaroo, as well as staple fare.

Date of visit: October 2020
2  Thank kathleend692

Been to Karijini Eco Retreat Restaurant? Share your experiences!