All reviews barcelona city center taxi views furniture review terrace jacuzzi mountains stuff star fridge beauty train car
Reviewed 30 July 2018

If you like to stay away from the busy locations of top tourist destinations, you must consider this beautiful small hotel near Barcelona City Center and BCN El Prat Airport. Located in a gorgeous environment, top of the hills of Torrelles de Llobregat and with an incredible view to the valley down. I need to mention the two terraces where you can have a drink, your breakfast or dinner. El Petit Mirador has very comfortable rooms (spacious and very clean), a nice swimming pool, and very good food in its restaurant (breakfast is included and its really complete). Staff excels! All of them are always paying attention on what you need and will help you with all your needs. Ariadna (reception), Yusuf (coordinating the Bar, pool and restaurant areas), Juan at the bar, and Alberto the "Chef" that prepares wonderful Spanish food.
They really take care on the suggestions (e.g. During my first visit I pointed that the towels should be renewed. And, on my next visit, 20 days later, the towels were all new!)
Very affordable price and Breakfast included. Anything else? Just visit it and you´ll tell me later.

Date of stay: July 2018
Reviewed 15 October 2017

The room was really nice and clean and beds comfortable, the views are splendid surrounded by nature, especially at night when all the houses are lit ,very cozy and romantic a perfect place for relaxation. This place is far from everywhere ideal for couples, staff are very pleasant and helpful. taxi fare from airport to hotel 50 euro, we stayed 3 nights. on our 2nd day took a taxi to Cornelia train station 20 euro and hop to the train for 2.15 euro will take you to central of Barcelona where we spend all day till dusk, after long day back to the hotel we enjoy every moment taking the train explore Barcelona and staying in this hotel, for sure we will be back again.

Room tip: all rooms are good
Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Fernando T
55direccion, Gerente at Petit Mirador, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2017

thanks good good clients!!

Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

Just spent a night in this hotel and feel the urge to leave a review warning possible future customers of the reality of the place. The hotel is difficult to reach but the views are quite impressive. The pool area is good, with plenty of furniture. However this is it really: the hotel needs MAJOR maintenance in order to charge what charges. My group used five rooms and this is a quick list of issues we found: no lift to access the rooms and very stepped stairs to all floors with no handrails, bad cleaning standards, humidity stains in walls, dirty bathtubs and showers, broken light fittings and lights without bulbs, no phones or fridges in the rooms, lack or broken curtains, broken tiles, mixtures of decoration styles that make rooms look tired and shabby, chipped doors, lack of staff to cover basic roles. Breakfast buffet was just ok, with products clearly from the supermarket basic range (brands could be seen). Staff at hand was nice thought, but clearly overstretched.
Overall none of us would recommend the place, which is a pity as the location is quite spectacular. But the place is not a 3 star as advertised and needs a lot of money to make it cosy, pretty, welcoming.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
5  Thank LluisTembleque
Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

I spotted this little beauty online and was blown away by the view. It is rural and a distance from airport but you have to expect that to get those views. The hotel is at the top of a mountain.
Arriving at the hotel we were created by Jusep (Joesph) who was lovely. The hotel was very clean the food was really good I strongly recommend the salmon, lamb, chicken croquettes, manchengo cheese. The salad verde is huge so if you want side salad I recommend you share up to max 4 people. Jusep looked after us each evening in the restaurant he was great and extremely friendly dining under the stars was an amazing experience. In the morning breakfast and cleaning were done by two ladies who again were both great. The breakfast was tasty good mix including hot eggs, bacon and Spanish sausage as well as cold meats, fruit, pastries, cereal and yogurt again lovely to sit outside and have breakfast. The manager of the hotel would be there day times he was lovely incredibly friendly I would recommend asking him to book taxi for you one day we couldn't get a taxi and he actually dropped us in to Barcelona which was really nice of him. When out and about there is a taxi app called my taxi which we used with ease very good service quick pick up and can track the car and estimates cost of journey. I would budget €50 from airport and same to and from Barcelona. Taxis are more expensive after I think 11pm at night. We would get a taxi to the nearest train station which is Sant Vicenç dels Horts which is around €15.00 and get train into Barcelona very easy. Also in this area theres a shop (Aldi) if u want to get stuff for your room and there was a fully functional fridge. The pool and pool area are clean, there was the odd bug in the pool but being surrounded by so many trees etc it is to be expected. However we didn't see any mosquitoes. There were no dogs at the hotel which was put in a review prior which was as disappointing as I love dogs even though that review was clearly to put people off. There was work being done when we there gutted the new jacuzzi wasn't done before we left missed it by a day but we will be visiting again in a month maybe two and we will definitely be staying here again. Ignore the bad reviews this place is a little paradise not to be missed. I have recommended to family and friends. The room was more than I could have wanted working fridge, great hair dryer, tv, great air con, fantastic shower and a a wardrobe with hangers. I recommend getting a few drinks from the bar San Miguel very cheap and sitting on private balcony if u have and gaze at the stars as is still warm and clear skies. Thank you for our stay to all the guys we loved it.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank VickyLeigh
Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

When we made the reservation it said the hotel was 12 km from the barcelona airport but it ended up being far far aways from the airport around a 45 minute cab drive. The girl at the reception just blatantly said that was impossible, even though we said it was very well possible. We also booked a smoking room, when we got here we found out all the rooms were non smoking. Also we had to leave around 5.30 in the morning which meant we were too early for the regular breakfast, no problem said the girl and gave us breakfast items to take to our room so we could eat it earlier. When we came to the room there was no mini bar to be found so we had to leave the food out non refrigerated. Very misleading on the website!

Date of stay: May 2017