Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in great prices from these sites
PricelineUSD 149
Agoda.comUSD 149
TripadvisorUSD 149
Hotels.com
Travelocity
All reviews bed was comfortable homemade bread bert arlington furniture tv vt breakfast property manchester
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 January 2021

I've traveled through this area along 7A near Manchester numerous times this past year, after purchasing a property nearby. I wondered how these roadside motels were surviving Covid and pictured musty rooms with chipped paint, holding on for dear life. (Much like some of older reviews for this property) When my son brought his psycho rescue dog into town for the holidays, I suddenly found myself in the market for a pet friendly reasonably priced place for me and the family dog. I booked directly through the property and the manager Chris couldn't have been nicer and more welcoming on the phone. And when I checked in, I was pleasantly surprised to learn that right in the middle of the pandemic, someone purchased the property and completely renovated it with a grand reopening this past September. The rooms are clean and comfortable with a pleasant modern farmhouse decor. The TV has access to wide selection of streaming channels. Acres of walking trails are accessible at the rear of the property just past the chicken coop that provides fresh eggs for the beautiful breakfast. I recommend the muesli with granola smothered in maple syrup. Chris is happy to give you directions to Bob's Maple Syrup where maple trees as the eye can see are tapped, collected and processed into amber gold. He is a wealth of information on all the area attractions. Oh yeah. The PIZZA! On New Years Eve, we ordered up one of their homemade wood fired, thin crust pizzas and enjoyed it sitting on adirondack chairs around one of the many fire pits they set up in the comfortable backyard. Unforgettable.
Remember, this ain't the Ritz. It's a motor lodge. If you're looking for clean, comfortable lodging in a great location, at a great price, with warm and welcoming hosts, look no further!

Room tip: I was worried about traffic noise from 7A, but I didn't hear a thing and slept like a baby.
Date of stay: January 2021
Reviewed 1 January 2021

My family and I just concluded our visit of the Arcady lodge, and I can speak for all of us when I say that we are definitely coming back! Firstly, the rooms were very clean (sheets and towels were changed everyday), and kept at a comfortable temperature allowing for easier relaxation. Secondly, the manager Chris worked hard with his staff to create a scrumptious breakfast each and every morning! (something which is hard to find nowadays, and was the perfect way to start a day of skiing!) Lastly the Arcady offered freshly made pizza every night until 7, which was delivered right to our room, and customized to our liking!

Date of stay: December 2020
Reviewed 4 October 2020

I was bikepacking down Route 7A on a rainy day and realized that my original plan of tent camping in the Green Mountains would probably not be too enjoyable so I booked a reservation here last minute. When I showed up, I was greeted warmly by one of the innkeepers and shown to my room.

The room appeared to have been recently renovated and all the furniture was very new. The room had a wifi-connected TV which allowed me to watch YouTube and Netflix with my accounts. The bathroom was clean and in good condition. The bed was comfortable and I slept very soundly!

In the morning, I wanted to get an early start to my day of biking so I asked to have an earlier breakfast and the innkeepers were very accommodating! The breakfast was delicious, consisting of fresh breads with various cheeses and fruits and jam, oats and cereals, and eggs made to order. Perfect meal to start the day! I wasn't able to visit the rest of the grounds but the innkeeper said there were a bunch of hiking trails to explore on the property.

Overall, very nice experience!

Date of stay: October 2020
Arcady Mountain Motor Lodge Jorge Guiracocha, Owner at Arcady At the Sunderland Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2020

Thank you very much, we are looking forward to seeing you again, stay safe and keep on biking!

Reviewed 28 September 2020

The room s immaculate, new beds, new furniture, all Kings or DD
Located conveniently near Manchester, VT, easy access, quiet location, scenic setting. Excellent freshly prepared breakfast in the European style, homemade Granola, Swiss muesli, fresh fruits, excellent coffee, Crusty Artisan multi grain bread, homemade Jam, I can go on and on. Best breakfast on my trip! I will be back soon!

Date of stay: September 2020

It was a pleasure to have you stay at our lodge, we are glad you enjoyed your time with us.
We are looking forward to seeing you again! stay safe

Reviewed 21 August 2019 via mobile

We booked via hotels.com and the owner wouldn’t accept their rates. He demanded that we either pay more or leave the premises. I don’t know what century the management is living in but if you advertise a certain price on a booking site, you honour it without harassing your weary guests trying to check in. I wish this owner nothing but the best since I realize that it’s tough for small businesses to survive. We would have had no issues paying more to help the owner out had they not have been so apprehensive and aggressive from the get go. We have only met friendly and accommodating people in this great state. This was a first exception.

Date of stay: August 2019