All reviews staff were exceptional amazing hotel fresh fruit ainhoa jacuzzi amenities cereal bedroom sleep reception mallorca
Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

The boutique Forum Hotel is situated in the centre of this beautiful fortress town and has only just opened it’s doors to the public so we had no expectations before we arrived and what a very pleasant surprise it was!!
First of all the architecture is sublime with cool tones of stone and ceramics - Uber comfortable bedrooms and full spa facilities including a private walled plunge pool which was most welcome in the stifling heat of August .
However a Hotel is nothing without it’s people and the team at The Forum are simply outstanding - the phrase ‘ they couldn’t do enough for you ‘ is sometimes over used but in their case this hat fitted every head of the personnel working there.
Example - one morning I was soothing my ankle which I’d sprained the day before and the cleaner noticed the swelling and without my knowledge phoned down to reception and ordered an ice pack for me . Damien and all of the team are at the very pinnacle of their game and when I explained how attentive the cleaner had been the response I received was that they were ‘all connected ‘ and this rang true for me with regard to our whole experience .
Take my advice and enjoy this wonderful boutique hotel for your self - it’s one of the best ,not just in Spain ,but on this globe !!!

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Joan P, FORUM HOTEL TEAM at Forum Boutique Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2018

Dear Bryan
You really touch our hearts with your review :) no words to explain our feelings now...
Relax and make you feel like home are some of the concepts of our hotel. We are very pleased that you liked the execution of this maxim so much and thank you very much for the nice rating.
We wish and hope to see you again very soon

best regards and love

FORUM HOTEL TEAM

Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

I was very impressed at this boutique hotel. Just stayed two nights but it was a welcome change from the average beach hotel. Some very nice restaurants around the town and I found it quite easy to make it out to the beach for 2 of my three days. I did it all on foot but a simple bike would also do the trick as there’s lots to see and explore. I would highly recommend!

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Joan P, FORUM HOTEL TEAM at Forum Boutique Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2018

Dear John,

Thank you very much for your good evaluation and review.
It is nice to hear that you were able to relaxing well in Forum Hotel and that you were satisfied with our services.
Come back quite soon, we would be very happy.

Best Regards

FORUM HOTEL TEAM

Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

Our stay the Forum hotel was really enjoyable. We were made very welcome, from the moment we checked in which was 1am in the morning, Damian waited up for us. On booking.com it did state 24h check-in but the reception does close at 11:00pm so it really was special that Damian waited up for us.

Our room was spacious, modern and clean. WiFi speed is exceptional, the pool and terrace facilities were quiet and relaxing, and we were given access to the spa with a jacuzzi, suana and steam room. This will usually be charged for.

The breakfast buffet included is extensive, with a choice of hot food, usually bacon, eggs, chorisitos or made to order omlettes. There are pastries, toast, fruit, cereals a choice of bread, ham and cheese, 3 or 4 fresh juices, coffees and teas.

The hotel is in the middle of Alcudia old town so close to the restaurants, shops and amenities, but a way from the beaches. However, we loved the hotel so much we didn't much time at the beach.

All in the friendly service shines through and the staff are so welcoming it made our stay very enjoyable.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Joan P, FORUM TEAM at Forum Boutique Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2018

Dear Dean,

We thank you for the good recomendation and we are pleased that you are placing us at the top of the hotels you visit. we missing now your smile and the way you are,but i am sure that we meet us again very soon... We don't want to be just a nice memory…

Anyway Damian say hello to you two :)

Best Regards from all of us

Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

From start to finish our trip here has been memorable. This has been massively thanks to all the staff working and a part of the forum boutique. Exceptional customer service at all times.

Nothing was too much for these guys, thanks to Diego, Damian, Ainhoa and Maria. They work as a family and make you feel a part of one the second you walk through the door!!

We weren’t too sure what to expect due to lack of reviews however we were quickly put at ease the second we walked in. Gorgeous new hotel and beautiful room.

The difference with this hotel and others we’ve stayed is the people, nothing was too much and they were always willing to help. You won’t go wrong here.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Khuram
Thats a very pleasant hear you such a lovely lines from us...you make us absolutily Happy .
The next steep is meet you again in our hotel or even in one café in the lovely Alcudia Old town.

Best Regards from all of us

Reviewed 23 July 2018

I was searching for the perfect place to enjoy a weekend on the magical island and I got the perfect one, The Forum Hotel, and Spa. From the moment I stepped in, I was welcomed with a great smile by Damian. He was extremely nice and helped me by answering my questions about the area, providing very useful information and treating me like royalty. Besides the impeccable service received, the hotel met and surpassed my expectations, from the comfort of the room, the delightful pool, and the luxury chairs on the deck, to the delicatessens found at breakfast.
Looking forward to the spa treatment I am reserving for the end of the weekend.

Hello Sandra
First of all...you touch our hearts with your review..we really feel nice hear that you enjoy so much in our hotel.
THANKS THANK THANKS ...thats all we can say :)
See you very soon