All reviews shuttle service upgraded to a suite pool area shuttle bus semi private pool dirt track dirhams per person olive trees electric heater senior suite hotel is located towels provided extra blankets poolside restaurant this lovely hotel walk in shower moroccan dishes
Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

The hotel is amazing with very friendly and helpful staff. All of the receptionists were very professional and helpful. They organized for us taxi driver for all day whom was very kind as well took us to some nice places and stayed with us all day. The weather wasn treally good to us but Omar knew some places what we could still enjoy regardless of the rainy weather.I can highly reccommend this place to all who like a beautyful peaceful place to stay during their holiday.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 26 December 2017 via mobile

We stayed for 5 days there with my family (6of us and booked 3 deluxe rooms)
When we arrived in marrakech we was a bit dissapointed about the city and the weather... we didnt like it at all, but we hoped all what we read about the hotel will be true... and yes when we arrived in that moment we just loved it Aziz on the reception was very helpful explain everything and he was very friendly he made us feel comfortable in 1 min. :)) then our family arrived later in the afternoon so we asked for transfer and he said me and my friend can go to the airport with the cab what he called for us and only need to pay the back way. Our parents flight was delays more than 2 hrs and Omar (the driver) was waiting and didnt say a word he was very nice too. All other days he was our driver and he took us to nice places for camel ride,quad ride and to see other places, dinner and lunch. he stayed with us all the time and give us advices on the market ect. He was very helpful and friendly aswell:)
As i said the weather wasnt to good for 3 days but the air conditioner can do heating too plus we asked for some extra blankets so then night time was okay. The rooms are excellent huge and clean.
On the last day we had sunshine finally so we could use the swimmingpool for few hrs which was not that warm but also clean and nice :)

So all together we are very happy that we checked this hotel here on tripadvisor before we booked and it didnt dissapoint at all.

All the staffs were very friendly, i can say i have been in few places before but in this hotel was the best service so far.(even waiters,receptionist, cleaners all of them were just great)

Thank you so much for made our holiday great and definitely will recommend to everyone who is going to marrakech :))))

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 20 December 2017

Just had a winter sun break in Marrakesh at La Maison des Oliviers.
The hotel is superb. It's 10 minutes by taxi from the Medina which makes it very quiet and relaxing. No good though if you like an evening stroll as there's nowhere to go outside of the hotel.
Set in very large grounds with gardens, all very well kept. Pool is heated and plenty of space to sit in the sun if that's your thing.
The food is excellent, all fresh products and very good quality. The staff are super, very attentive and friendly.
The room was huge with a walk in shower and all very clean and luxurious.
The spa is definitely worth a visit; massages very relaxing and a a reasonable price.
I would thoroughly recommend the hotel, and will definitely look to go back.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Beckx99
Reviewed 19 December 2017 via mobile

Lovely stay, food was good and staff were also nice. Pool was closed though.

Yhe rooms were very nice and clean and cleaners did great job and were always very cheerful.
It is a great locations aswell, nice and away from the busy centre so great for those peaceful nights away

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

This beautiful hotel complex is situated a few kilometres outside Marrakech, easily reached by very flexible shuttle service run by the hotel.

Staff in the hotel are very kind and really do the absolute best they can. It takes a lot of skill to provide such meticulous service whilst providing a very relaxing environment. I was upgraded to a suite and was extremely comfortable. Lots of hot water and great water pressure. A heater was provided for the bathroom and the air conditioner heated too (nights are chilly in December). Great quality bedding and mattress and pilows. Extra quilt provided in room. The decor was amazing with polished plaster walls, stucco and hand painted ceilings.

Jasmine scents the air outdoors and the grounds and gardens are beautiful and meticulously maintained. They were harvesting the olives when I was there. The pool is warm and plenty of beds provided so you can always find a sunny, quiet spot.

I got an all inclusive package and the food is amazing. As a vegetarian I found plenty to eat and everything is made from the freshest ingredients. And the ice cream, oh the ice cream...

Housekeeping is scrupulous and the tissues were scented with sandalwood.

I had a package treatment in the Hamman which included wrap and scrub and facial and massage and stumbled out a couple of hours later completely relaxed. Very good value.

A friendly cockeral wanders the grounds, the birds sing all day and I had daily visits from my own house bunting.

La Maison des Oliviers is a credit to all the professional and friendly staff who work there. They cant do enough for you.

The nice gentleman in the boutique on site custom made me the most beautiful leather bag for an extremely reasonable price and will custom make leather coats etc within 48 hours. Well worth having a chat with him.

Most of the staff speak some English but got by fine in my Pidgin French.

Had an amazing, relaxing and comfortable break and will definitely return.

I can't praise the service and the general ambience highly enough. Everything is geared towards your comfort. I loved it.

Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank liz055
boukh, Réceptionniste at La Maison des Oliviers, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2017

Dear Newman ,

We thank you very much for your lovely comment that has been shared with the teams.
We are delighted you had a lovely time with us and we hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future.
Best regards.