Spent a very lovely evening at the Cotswold Water Park for a Company function. Everyone said that the room was beautiful. Staff were efficient but not intrusive.
All of the staff were friendly and helpful. Check in/out was quick despite the number of people waiting. The bedroom was very clean and of a high standard, plenty of towels and extra pillows.
Unfortunately I left something behind but the staff were extremely helpful and offered to post it back to me which was unexpected and appreciated.
The food was exceptional, especially considering they were feeding over 100 people. Breakfast the next morning was efficient and well organised with plenty of variety including pastries, continental and full english breakfast.
Would definately visit again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This contemporary 4 star hotel is superbly located in the heart of the Cotswold Water Park, only three miles from Cirencester and six miles from Swindon. The hotel offers guests a wealth of amenities and outdoor activities.This exclusive resort enjoys an unsurpassed setting of lakes, rivers, wetlands and grassland. Stunning views, open spaces and a wealth of leisure and active pursuits make this the perfect place for a visit or for a break all year round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Wotif.com so you can book your De Vere Cotswold Water Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cotswold Water Park 4 Pillars Hotel
- De Vere Cotswold Water Park South Cerney, Cotswolds - Gloucestershire