“Small and a little expensive!”
Review of Unni's Restaurant

Unni's Restaurant
Ranked #13 of 37 Restaurants in Nai Harn
Price range: USD 3 - USD 21
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Stopped by the restaurant to get a burger. Orderered the dobbel burger. Medium presentation,and way to small compared to the price. I can not say anything about the rest of the food,but the burger was just a medium expiericence! 3 stars from me!

Reviewed 22 March 2018

A new addition to Nai Harn beach and the first of its kind. A wholesome western menu (aswell as flavoursome thai dishes - the penang is beautiful) catering to vegan, vegetarian and meat eaters its the perfect spot to go with a group of your friends, family or you and a partner for stunning sunset cocktails. recommendations; tuna poke bowl (unreal fresh tuna chunks), the burger, the wedges are a must! The avocado smash on freshly baked bread and poached egg is the best way to start the day. A must try!

1  Thank SarahUK2
Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

I was glad to see there was something new on Nai Harn beach, different from all the usual Thai food, not that I don’t like Thai food, but after a hot day on the beach it’s nice to get something refreshing.

I had the Buddha bowl, and my friend had the tuna poke bowl both were delicious, And looked amazing. We also had a few cocktails that went down a treat.

The restaurant had a nice chilled out Vibe, we spoke to the manager peach who was charming and friendly.

I think I have found a new favourite restaurant at my favourite beach. Keep up the good work.

Reviewed 20 March 2018

MUST try the potato WEDGES! Triple cooked - amazing! Great vibes, good service friendly helpful staff. Excellent choice of food, good menu options. Also vegan & vegetarian options available.

Reviewed 12 March 2018

If you are looking for somewhere in Phuket that does fresh, delicious and healthy food this is the place. I am a meat lover and the steak was fantastic. The Mrs tries to eat vegan and she loved the veggie wrap. If you like Espresso Martini's they are the bomb!!

Great food, great friendly staff definitely worth a visit.