“Excellent Service and homely environment”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

PoonamJ16...
“Excellent Service and homely environment”
Reviewed 17 April 2017 for a stay in February 2017
person found this review helpful

This place was suggested by one of my friend. I had gone with my family viz. my husband and my 6 months old baby boy. It was like my home. They had provided not only good food but services was excellent. I will suggest this place to everybody. Place is just beside the beach and it is very peaceful. You can select this place for holiday instead of Goa.

Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing