See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 August 2015

I have stayed here many times. The experience is always first class as is the food, management (Oreste) and accommodation. This is not an up to date hotel with all mod cons. This is a family run hotel that caters to making guests feel welcome and happy, the way it used to be! Nothing is too much trouble! I highly recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: March 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank CalamityEdinburgh
Reviewed 12 July 2015

I would and do recommend this lovely delightful old worldly Hotel I visited almost ten years ago for the first time and I have constantly told friends about it.
Last year I took 3 Friends from Sydney who also found it endearing. It si vsry relaxing Great Food

Date of stay: September 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 January 2015

What can I say. Sublime. We literally stumbled on this gem whilst riding our motorcycle through Umbria in September 2014 and were directed there by some local people we met. On arrival Oreste was there to greet us and cater for our every need. Before dinner we walked through town and on returning to the Hotel, we were ushered into the charming dining room where the menu was explained to us in detail, all Delicious and prepared to perfection. The pasta is still made by Oreste's mother who lives nearby. If only we could have stayed longer, which we will do next time. Indeed it is a special destination for motorcyclists as the roads are brilliant, (not for HD's) with everyone openly happy to meet & greet riders.
Rob & Rose
Queensland
Australia

Date of stay: September 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank petcop
Reviewed 2 September 2014

The best caring host ever! Oreste and his wife makes our annual week of mountain biking a perfect vacation experience. Oreste makes plans for us, rents bikes, rents guides and provides food, wine, cooking lessons, transport, pays fines and solves any challenge we face while biking and hiking the Sibilinis. Arriving at the Hotel Paradiso is like stepping back in time into an elsewhere lost and quiet era. The upper rooms have a wonderful view of the nearby Sibilini National Park.

Room tip: Best view of the Siblini mountains from 2.nd floor and up.
Date of stay: August 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 May 2014

The hotel is like a time capsule stuck in the late 60's.....which I have to say suits me down to the ground. You are looked after in the most charming way by the owner where nothing is too much trouble. The views of the mountains are stunning. Amandola is a dream and my only concern in writing this is that I will be giving away a secret that might be best kept to myself.

Date of stay: February 2014