Open today: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Review Highlights
Found what I was looking for

I lovely selection of jewellery and was so pleased to have found the ring I was looking for. It... read more

Reviewed 18 March 2018
Clare L
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Well worth the trip

Reviewed 5 August 2017
Barbara K
Amissville, United States

All reviews beautiful craftsmanship knot gallery celtic craftsmen skye
Reviewed 5 August 2017

Saw this place when looking for places to go on Skye. My husband and I wanted to get new wedding bands and so did our daughter and son-in-law so we decided to make the drive out. I am so glad we did. The location is beautiful, the gallery is amazing and the jewelry is to die for. We all bought new rings and the owner sized one for us while we waited. He is an amazing craftsman living in an incredible place and I hope I can go back one day.

Date of experience: May 2017
Reviewed 28 May 2017

I love craftsmanship, as well as jewellery, so when I came across Duncan House during my research on 'what to do on the isle of Skye', I added it to our holiday plans immediately.

I wasn't disappointed. The setting of Garth Duncan's studio is worth the trip on its own, but when you get to the studio itself... Let's just say that my husband asked me if I needed a tissue to wipe away any drool. He wasn't far wrong, either. Apart from the fact that we had limited time, I could have happily spent hours admiring Garth's work! It was the best I've seen--intricate, delicate, and the kind of quality that will last for more than one lifetime.

And the icing on the cake? When my husband encouraged me to ask if I could try on a couple of necklaces, and then bought me a pendant as a belated birthday gift. It's something I will treasure, and both my husband and I agree that our first visit to Duncan House won't be our last. It would be nice to meet the man himself!

Well worth a detour if you are anywhere near.

Date of experience: May 2017
1  Thank Sue G
Reviewed 18 January 2017

Discovered Duncan house before we visited the aisle of Skye last summer, knew we had to find them because of the amazing designs on their website. It was well worth the trek and my son purchased some beautiful items, a ring and cross pendant. He wears them both everyday and they are the perfect keepsake from our amazing visit to Scotland. Thank you Duncan House for your fantastic service and beautiful craftsmanship.

Date of experience: August 2016
1  Thank MBLACK65
Reviewed 18 August 2015 via mobile

My mother and sister enjoyed it just as much as I did, a great place to visit and take time to look around.

Date of experience: August 2015
1  Thank Matthew C
Reviewed 9 August 2015

We have been to Duncan House several times over the years and while it is worth going in just to see the beautiful things, we have recently found it hard to leave without buying something. It just seems to be much higher quality than other stuff that we see around and my wife is the very happy owner of two rings and a pendant.

I am ticking the wheelchair access box, because it is possible, but it's not particularly easy.

Date of experience: July 2015