Open today: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Review Highlights
Found what I was looking for

I lovely selection of jewellery and was so pleased to have found the ring I was looking for. It... read more

Reviewed 18 March 2018
Clare L
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Beautifully Crafted Celtic Jewellery

We called in on our way back from Elgol because we had just become engaged on Skye and I wanted to... read more

Reviewed 9 September 2017
nothingcomestomind
Hereford
via mobile

All reviews beautiful craftsmanship knot gallery gareth celtic pendant craftsmen skye
Reviewed 28 May 2017

I love craftsmanship, as well as jewellery, so when I came across Duncan House during my research on 'what to do on the isle of Skye', I added it to our holiday plans immediately.

I wasn't disappointed. The setting of Garth Duncan's studio is worth the trip on its own, but when you get to the studio itself... Let's just say that my husband asked me if I needed a tissue to wipe away any drool. He wasn't far wrong, either. Apart from the fact that we had limited time, I could have happily spent hours admiring Garth's work! It was the best I've seen--intricate, delicate, and the kind of quality that will last for more than one lifetime.

And the icing on the cake? When my husband encouraged me to ask if I could try on a couple of necklaces, and then bought me a pendant as a belated birthday gift. It's something I will treasure, and both my husband and I agree that our first visit to Duncan House won't be our last. It would be nice to meet the man himself!

Well worth a detour if you are anywhere near.

1  Thank Sue G
Reviewed 18 January 2017

Discovered Duncan house before we visited the aisle of Skye last summer, knew we had to find them because of the amazing designs on their website. It was well worth the trek and my son purchased some beautiful items, a ring and cross pendant. He wears them both everyday and they are the perfect keepsake from our amazing visit to Scotland. Thank you Duncan House for your fantastic service and beautiful craftsmanship.

1  Thank MBLACK65
Reviewed 18 August 2015 via mobile

My mother and sister enjoyed it just as much as I did, a great place to visit and take time to look around.

1  Thank Matthew C
Reviewed 9 August 2015

We have been to Duncan House several times over the years and while it is worth going in just to see the beautiful things, we have recently found it hard to leave without buying something. It just seems to be much higher quality than other stuff that we see around and my wife is the very happy owner of two rings and a pendant.

I am ticking the wheelchair access box, because it is possible, but it's not particularly easy.

2  Thank WillieJJ
Reviewed 1 August 2015

Our visit to Duncan House was to be one of the highlights of our holiday . The drive down the single-track road was fun and to find that real craftsmanship is still the order of the day in this stunning corner of the island warmed this old engineers heart almost as much as the pleasure of meeting and purchasing a piece from Mr Duncan for my beloved wife . What an experience !

1  Thank william s