Open today: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Review Highlights
Found what I was looking for

I lovely selection of jewellery and was so pleased to have found the ring I was looking for. It... read more

Reviewed 18 March 2018
Clare L
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Beautifully Crafted Celtic Jewellery

We called in on our way back from Elgol because we had just become engaged on Skye and I wanted to... read more

Reviewed 9 September 2017
nothingcomestomind
Hereford
via mobile

All reviews beautiful craftsmanship knot gallery gareth celtic pendant craftsmen skye
Reviewed 18 January 2017

Discovered Duncan house before we visited the aisle of Skye last summer, knew we had to find them because of the amazing designs on their website. It was well worth the trek and my son purchased some beautiful items, a ring and cross pendant. He wears them both everyday and they are the perfect keepsake from our amazing visit to Scotland. Thank you Duncan House for your fantastic service and beautiful craftsmanship.

Date of experience: August 2016
1  Thank MBLACK65
Reviewed 18 August 2015 via mobile

My mother and sister enjoyed it just as much as I did, a great place to visit and take time to look around.

Date of experience: August 2015
1  Thank Matthew C
Reviewed 9 August 2015

We have been to Duncan House several times over the years and while it is worth going in just to see the beautiful things, we have recently found it hard to leave without buying something. It just seems to be much higher quality than other stuff that we see around and my wife is the very happy owner of two rings and a pendant.

I am ticking the wheelchair access box, because it is possible, but it's not particularly easy.

Date of experience: July 2015
2  Thank WillieJJ
Reviewed 1 August 2015

Our visit to Duncan House was to be one of the highlights of our holiday . The drive down the single-track road was fun and to find that real craftsmanship is still the order of the day in this stunning corner of the island warmed this old engineers heart almost as much as the pleasure of meeting and purchasing a piece from Mr Duncan for my beloved wife . What an experience !

Date of experience: July 2015
1  Thank william s
Reviewed 19 May 2015 via mobile

Duncan House is a truly magnificent place to visit where they hand make exquisite Celtic jewellery. They are located in a beautiful part of the Isle of Skye. Whilst there, I purchased two delightful silver rings with the Flora's Knot design. One for my wife and one for myself.

2  Thank Jeff E