“Memorable Craftsman”
Review of Duncan House

Duncan House
Ranked #5 of 7 things to do in Elgol
Reviewed 18 January 2017

Discovered Duncan house before we visited the aisle of Skye last summer, knew we had to find them because of the amazing designs on their website. It was well worth the trek and my son purchased some beautiful items, a ring and cross pendant. He wears them both everyday and they are the perfect keepsake from our amazing visit to Scotland. Thank you Duncan House for your fantastic service and beautiful craftsmanship.

1  Thank MBLACK65
"craftsmen"
"skye"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 18 August 2015 via mobile

My mother and sister enjoyed it just as much as I did, a great place to visit and take time to look around.

1  Thank Matthew C
Reviewed 9 August 2015

We have been to Duncan House several times over the years and while it is worth going in just to see the beautiful things, we have recently found it hard to leave without buying something. It just seems to be much higher quality than other stuff that we see around and my wife is the very happy owner of two rings and a pendant.

I am ticking the wheelchair access box, because it is possible, but it's not particularly easy.

2  Thank WillieJJ
Reviewed 1 August 2015

Our visit to Duncan House was to be one of the highlights of our holiday . The drive down the single-track road was fun and to find that real craftsmanship is still the order of the day in this stunning corner of the island warmed this old engineers heart almost as much as the pleasure of meeting and purchasing a piece from Mr Duncan for my beloved wife . What an experience !

1  Thank william s
See more reviews
Reviewed 19 May 2015 via mobile

Duncan House is a truly magnificent place to visit where they hand make exquisite Celtic jewellery. They are located in a beautiful part of the Isle of Skye. Whilst there, I purchased two delightful silver rings with the Flora's Knot design. One for my wife and one for myself.

2  Thank Jeff E