We lived in the Deluxe Villa for one day. The hotel is perfect for family! At Chalong port, the hotel has its service center where you will do the check-in and they will drive you to the island in speedboat. The hotel is directly by the beach, which has much fewer people than other Phuket beaches and has much better water and sand quality. The villa is beautiful and comfortable, and the pool is awesome! We also have two meals at the hotel restaurant, where you can watch the sunset directly. Lunch is Thai and dinner is seafood BBQ, both of which were delicious and reasonably priced.
This is definitely the best beachside hotel we have ever stayed. If you have enough budget and prefer privacy and quietness, then this hotel is a perfect choice. We would definitely come back and stay longer next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just 12 miles south of Phuket on Racha Yai island, The Racha is Thailand's premier deluxe island hideaway. Set on a pristine white-powdery beach and surrounded by the dazzling turquoise waters of the Andaman Sea, this five star resort features 70 stylish villas offering the ultimate in luxurious comfort, from private pool villas with underwater music, to a very unique 5-storey Lighthouse Pool Villa with an observation deck offering panoramic views around the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia APAC, lastminute.com.au, Agoda, Wotif.com, Ctrip TA, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Racha reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Racha Hotel Ko Racha Yai
- Racha Hotel Yai Island
- Racha Yai Island
- Racha Phuket
- The Racha Ko Racha Yai, Phuket, Thailand