“Amazing beach ride”

Phuket International Horse Club
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

My friend and I did the morning beach ride, we said that we are advanced riders and like fast horses and they said it was okay to ride the fast horses. The tourguide was very kind and he gave us the change to say what we wanted to do. The view is amazing at the beach and we also went surfing with the horses. So if you are looking for a beach ride this is the perfect company.

1  Thank Kiara K
"tack"
"camera"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 24 January 2018 via mobile

I had one-and-a-half-hour early morning ride at the beach. It was great, so I decided to take one more trip the following day. This time the trip was excellent! Maybe because I was more confident and relaxed this time, but again; it was my best experience ever!
There is a short ”walk” through the village from the barn to the beach, but this way is also beautiful and I found myself thinking of the song ”What a wonderful world”.
Nice, clean and healthy horses and nice guides that really could handle the mobile-kamera. I got some wonderful photos and videos! The guides also gave me all neccecery support during the trips.
I had a three weeks diet to qualify myself to the maximum wheight of 85kg. My three hours on the horses back were definetly worth every minutes of ”starvation”!
Tips: bring a dry t-shirt. You may need it after your trip.. ;-)

1  Thank edwardson1968
Reviewed 7 January 2018

The stable is very near to the Laguna Beach hotels, within walking distance. Otherwise the stable can arrange to pick you up.
Most hotels (I think) can do the booking for you and you'll pay by cash. The stable and horses are in a good condition, bridles and saddles are well looked after too. Be honest with your riding ability and your weight- if you are above 85kg you probably will be turned away. I chose the intermediate level rider option, since the place and the horses were all new to me. They provide mounting blocks so it's easier for short riders to get on the horse.
The ride takes about 1,5 hours, with a short trek along a busy road, but the horses were bombproof and the traffic, noisy motorbikes and people did not bother them at all. The ride on the beach was awesome, such beautiful scenery.
My horse got quite excited about cantering on the beach, but he was controllable and I felt safe nevertheless. I would recommend a GoPro or a similar camera, if you don't want to carry your phone (if you do, please don't drop it).

1  Thank SatAtmaKaur
Reviewed 24 December 2017 via mobile

We had a very basic introduction to horse riding yesterday. The school picked us up from our hotel and the session started with a briefing and we mounted our horses. As we were all first time riders, each horse had a guide. We trotted to the beach and begun a walk and trot along the beach. The handler would alternate between walking and jogging to get the horse to trot. We had ample stops for photos and overall had an enjoyable time.

1  Thank TheScruffyTraveler
See more reviews
Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

I visited here for my birthday. It was an amazing experience. Horse riding by the beach felt like a dream. Amazing. Horse named Kylie was great and calm. I also met elephant Cindy (if I remember correct - she is 30 years old). I gave her a shower and it was the best experience in my life. The one thing that I did not like is that elephant rides are available here. That’s animal abuse and should be banned. Stick to elephant walking swimming and showers. Otherwise great place!

2  Thank jayeva