we had high expectations for staying the dusit in phuket laguna.
we took the 2bedroom villa
here is what i can say
1. rooms, very spacious, comfortable.
2. cleanliness in room average. always we find corners not fully attended to. also some small bugs always inside the kitchnette
3. cofee machine inside villa not the best. should be upgraded
4. half of the staff are very very helpful friendly, other half not quite. management need to train them
5. pool on the small side. mostly clean in early morning but not afternoon
6. beach is the best thing abou this property. no complaints there. best beach
7. food is not really 5star quality. disappointing. thai restaurent too oily and not really fresh sea food. breakfast is ok (just)
8. gym is just ok nothing impressive
9. kids club very primitive, no activities for kids.
10. we had a disppointing experiance when booking one tour with hotel tour operator, our bus was super late almost missed the show had we not complained in loud voice
11. overall feels like old property
all in all my advise if u get a good deal, pls go since overall average nice place, but do not pay premium for this property for high expectations for such well known brand.
- Free Parking