We had booked the Sala Pool villa and wow it was amazing. The outdoor bathroom made the trip, literally LOL. The cleaning is immaculate. The weather was not the greatest whilst we were there so we couldn't really do the beach and found the location incredibly limited due to this reason. It is about 1 hour drive from Patong (EUR35 taxi one way) to give you an idea. If you want to go for a relaxation and do nothing kind of getaway then this is great, but if you want to see some more of the island and try other places, then not so much. There are not a lot of local restaurants / bars nearby as it is a tourist resort area. The resort I found to be very expensive. We paid an extra EUR 120 for the following: 2 x breakfasts, 4 x beers & 1 x coke from minibar, 2 rounds of happy hour drinks and 2 digestives for after dinner (where we ate elsewhere), which I found obscene to be honest. We live in Dubai and pay the same prices here so i did not expect that for Phuket or Sala for that matter. Nice resort but over priced for the extra bits.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SALA Phuket Resort and Spa is a stunning deluxe pool villa resort, featuring private swimming pools in 63 out of 79 rooms, villas, and suites. SALA Phuket boutique resort is an impressive compliment to its popular sister property, SALA Samui. SALA Phuket combines rare historical Sino - Portuguese architecture with modern 5-star facilities. Located on pristine Mai Khao beach on Phuket's northwest shoreline, SALA Phuket Resort and Spa is just 20 minutes from Phuket International Airport. The famous Blue Canyon Golf Course is a short distance from SALA Phuket and the picturesque Phang Nga Bay is located just 25 minutes away. SALA Phuket is the ideal location for a Phuket wedding and honeymoon with its vast and private pristine golden sand beach and lush beach side lawn surrounded by a coconut tree plantation swaying in the wind. In addition to friendly, professional and personalized service, SALA Phuket luxury resort offers facilities including:- 3 large beachfront swimming pools, world class international beachfront restaurant and bar with an air-conditioned dining option, Award winning SALA Spa, full equipped gym, steam rooms & salon, complimentary wi-fi internet connection throughout the entire resort, gift shop, business traveler services, entertainment and theme nights, nightly villa turn down service, In-Villa dining, miles of untouched beach front, the longest and least developed in Phuket, an array of local activities and excursions are available. Weddings at SALA Phuket, marriage is an occasion that should be cherished always. A variety of locations for your ceremony are available, from golden sand beach stretches, lush green lawn expanses or an intimate sunset rooftop vantage. Our personal and intuitive staff will ensure your special occasion receives the attention it deserves. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Agoda, Wotif.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your SALA Phuket Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sala Phuket Mai Khao
- Sala Phuket Hotel Mai Khao
- SALA Phuket Resort And Spa Mai Khao