Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
KhunPhooooooonlyn
Dubai, United Arab Emirates

I will definitely come back again and again.

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 3 June 2024via mobile
This place is called home, and the staff were so friendly, especially the front team.

Khun Lilly, Khun Sam, and Khun Vasco always remembered us and knew what we liked. Khun Dennis Bellman, whenever he saw us, always offered a ride back to our room, and our housekeeper always arranged and kept our room nice and tidy. Coming back and seeing a lot of bottles of water in our fridge means so much to us😅💓

We would also like to thank the staff in the gym, who always brought towels and water to us whenever we were there. ^^

Thank you, Renaissance Phuket. We will definitely come back again.
Date of stay: June 2024
Room Tip: Some parts of hotel is under renovation
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Adthapong V, Other at Renaissance Phuket Resort & Spa, responded to this review
Responded 4 June 2024
Warm Greetings.

Thank you very much for your review. We are thrilled to read your comment of your stay and the services you received from our team, especially from the front office team, Lilly, Vasco, Sam, and Dennis. I will be sure to share your comment with them. It is our goal to provide exceptional services to all our guests. We take great pride in this.

Again, thank you and connect with us whenever you decide to return. There are usually many promotions we offer throughout the year. Be sure to look us up. We look forward to seeing you back at Renaissance Phuket Resort & Spa again in the near future.

Fully refundable
    AU$95
3.1 km from Renaissance Phuket Resort & Spa
View more hotels in Mai Khao
4,695 results
All reviews sand box loca vore quan spa thai restaurant sandbox restaurant pool villa breakfast buffet turtle village kids pool mai khao beach eggs benedict thai boxing main pool free shuttle kids club executive chef spa treatments
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 June 2024

This resort was amazing it’s very comfortable and peaceful a bit quiet far from Phuket town but easy to get a taxi to any where. Staff very very nice their service are mind especially front desk department they are Polite and friendly.
Special Thanks Mr.JJ and his boss Mr.Sam the guy at navigator desk they very helpful they can design your trip perfectly. Mr.JJ always recommends us for every thing during our stay. I love this resort Renaissance Phuket.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank นายวันชัย อ
Adthapong V, Other at Renaissance Phuket Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2024

Greetings from Renaissance Phuket Resort & Spa.

Thank you for writing us this review. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Our navigator team is ready to provide exceptional service recommending tailor-made activities that will fit for all ages. I will be sure to share your comment with both Sam and JJ. We always look to provide new discovery for our guests, and it is our value to let our guests explore new destinations and experiences.

We hope you choose to stay with us again the next time you travel this way. We will be more than happy to provide exceptional service. Again, thank you and look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed 21 May 2024 via mobile

This is my first time with Ren.Phuket
I received good care from RSVN a professional team, Thank you Khun Far and his team.
When I arrive I was greeted and checked in professionally by Khun Painy and Khun Penny, They also recommended me to watch the sunset at Sandbox Bar. Of course, the sunset at Mai Khao Beach is really beautiful!
Impressively, when I stayed for 3 days, Khun Painy and Khun Penny still remembered me and asked about watching the sunset the day before.
Special Thanks to Khun Sam Navigator, for recommending roadside attractions and offer assistance so well.
I can't help but say that the "Chanat" signature welcome drink was absolutely amazing.

Date of stay: March 2024
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Adthapong V, Other at Renaissance Phuket Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2024

Greetings from Renaissance Phuket Resort & Spa.

Thank you so much for your review of our resort and the service we provided. I am happy to hear you had a great time. I believe the service we provided during your stay had made a fond memory to you and your family. The team takes pride in providing excellent service as we believe that our guest satisfaction is the most important aspect in what we do. I will share your review with Far, Painy, Penny, and Sam, which I am sure they will be thrilled to hear. I hope we can take care of you again whenever you decide to travel to Phuket in the future. We will be more than happy to accommodate and make you feel like home away from home.

Again, thank you so very much for your review and feel free to reach out to us if you would like to make the reservation for your next vacation. We will be more than happy to assist.

Reviewed 14 May 2024

My sister and I had the best time ever at the Renaissance Resort. Everything (the staff, breakfast, dinner at Takieng, cleanliness and on and on) was amazing. I wish I could name all of the staff one by one. They were welcoming and friendly. They greeted and gladly helped us every time. JJ helped us schedule our activities. I appreciate that he checked with the drivers before we get in their cars. Thanks to all of them for doing a great job.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Adthapong V, Other at Renaissance Phuket Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2024

Thank you for your review of our resort and the service the team provided. The team takes pride in providing excellent service as we believe that our guest satisfaction is the most important aspect in what we do. I will share your review with Mr. JJ and the team, in which it will give us the motivation to continue serving our guests excellently. I hope we can take care of you again whenever you decide to travel to Phuket in the future.

Again, thank you and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 14 May 2024

The receptionists were really helpful as well as the staff overall, exceptional. I also like to thank JJ, the concierge for his continued assistance in helping us with transportation and excursion recommendations for the area. The food at Takien was also wonderful. I would stay here again

• Trip type: Travelled with friends

Warm Greeting from Renaissance Phuket Resort & Spa
Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to share your comments.

I am delighted to read that you had an enjoyable holiday and that our secluded, yet convenient, location provided the perfect place for you to relax and unwind. We always take pride in delivering special touches and personalized services at every opportunity. It is wonderful to hear that our team catered to your each and every need to make your stay a relaxing holiday. I will be sure to share your comment with Mr. JJ and the Takieng team.

Again, thank you. We look forward to welcoming you back to our resort for your future getaway. Feel free to connect with us directly for any inquiry you may have.

Reviewed 7 May 2024

We stayed at the Renaissance Phuket Resort and Spa for 2 weeks in April and it was by far the best holiday we have ever been on. The hotel and the grounds are beautiful, and we liked how it was a nice size where all the amenities of the hotel were close by. The staff are fabulous and were amazing with my two young children. The breakfast was amazing and definitely the best breakfast we have had at a hotel, we liked how it wasn’t repetitive as you can sometimes find with some hotels. The only thing I would say about breakfast time is that the staff would sometimes give the larger tables to guests of 2/3 people just because they wanted a larger table for the amount of food they were planning on getting, when we were a group of 6, so there were times when we went down for breakfast and there were no larger tables available but the staff always did their best to accommodate for us. We also had a few meals at The Sandbox, the staff there are lovely, again amazing with my children and there was nothing to complain about terms of the food. The hotel is a bit of distance from the main areas but this didn’t really bother us as with having our two younger children we spent a lot of days around the pool and didn’t mind the taxi journeys if we wanted to go somewhere. There is also Turtle Village which we spent a lot of our time there with having the free shuttle bus from the hotel. The only negative thing I have to say about Turtle Village which I feel isn’t the hotels fault but Marriotts fault and I have tried to contact them about this issue but still haven’t heard anything back, is the elephants that are there. There were many times as a group that we left Turtle Village feeling quite sad because of how them elephants are treated. They are clearly distressed because if they aren’t being made to do tricks or having guests sat on them they’re stood swaying in one place tied up. I even saw one of the owners of the elephants riding one through the roads of Turtle Village which I feel isn’t safe for not only the elephant but the guests as well. Surely it would be nicer for guests to see the elephants being treated properly and I was quite shocked that such a massive establishment like the Marriott are allowing animals to be treated in this way? But other than that we had an amazing stay and would definitely come back in the future.

Date of stay: April 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank cja1727
Adthapong V, Other at Renaissance Phuket Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2024

Warm greetings from Renaissance Phuket Resort & Spa!

Thank you for taking the time to write us this review. We are very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. Your words are great encouragement for us to continue to provide seamless services in all areas, especially our breakfast as we are very proud to present it as the best breakfast in Phuket! With your regards on the table assignment, I have shared your comment with our restaurant manager. We will continue to improve in such aspect to ensure we provide great service to all

At Renaissance Phuket, our team always looks into our guests needs and proactively provide them. Our restaurants provide wide range of choices so there are plenty of options for everybody, even the youngers ones. With our large Kid's World and Dino Pool, equipped with a slider, surely it is a paradise for children.

With the regards to the elephants you saw near the Turtle Village Community Mall, please note that they are not affiliated with any of our Marriott hotels in the area. They are not part of any of our recommended activities. We do not encourage our guests to participate in any activities provided there as we do not know who the owner of the elephants is, where they are from, and on how they are treated at their camp. However, please note that we have already raised concern to the Mai Khao Subdistrict Administrative Government to pay attention to this activity.

Again, thank you for sharing your comment and hope you choose to stay with us again the next time you travel to Phuket area. We will be more than happy to service you the best we can. Be sure to check our Marriott Bonvoy application or our website for special promotion we have throughout the year. We look forward to welcoming you again soon.