1,075 results
All reviews star hotel beach chairs pool area side sea view deluxe room per day beautiful beach spanish food buffet breakfast excellent hotel welcome drink direct access to the beach recommend this hotel to anyone half board tapas free shuttle hotel is situated
Reviewed 25 May 2018

I was looking forward to staying at this hotel but had issues one after the other.

When I entered the hotel, past the massive cracked front door! I was really pleased with the amazing lobby area, was grand and clean. And when I approached the front desk, I was told my room was upgraded to luxury! - where the disappointment you may ask?....then it started.

I g9t to my room and it was far from luxury. - I have taken a picture of our view which was of a budding site. I called the receptionist and asked immediately if this was the upgraded luxury suites and he said yes, I said “in what way” and he told me it is luxury because we got a double bed and not a single! I said this is unacceptable and his response was “ come see us in the morning and we will explain” - his explanation was to reiterate the bed size!

The breakfast was however very very nice and well made with polite staff, and although I was told the hotel was fully booked, it was very very empty.

It is also not a nice venue in terms of location at all. Not particularly happy!

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank Aman S
Sybrand S, Manager at Be Live Collection Palace de Muro, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2018

Our main priority is giving the best service and information to our guest in order to make them enjoy their holiday with us. We truly apologize if your impression is different .
We would be very pleased to welcome you back to improve your experience

Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

We really appreciated the kindness of the staff, the SPA and the buffet with fresh fruits and fishes.

The location is perfect 1) far away from the horrible buildings like in the South of the island 2) next to the beautiful beach of playa de Muro. Close by, we went to Alcúdia which is a lovely old city even it is surrounded by ugly touristic villages.

At the time when we stayed, the hotel was quite empty and then quite. At the end of our sojourn, there was a massive arrival of people. We realized that the room were not well soundproof.

We would certainly recommend this hotel in low season but not in Summer due to noise pollution.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Laurent N
Sybrand S, Manager at Be Live Collection Palace de Muro, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2018

We are happy to read a nice review like yours about your stay in the hotel.Please do visit us again for another holiday

Reviewed 16 April 2018

Everything was like it should be - it can´t be better. One of the best places at the North. Highly recommended. Quite and good place to relax and enjoy. The food was excellent in the morning and also in the evening.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Be Live Hotels
1  Thank Matthias B
Sybrand S, Manager at Be Live Collection Palace de Muro, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2018

Thank you very much for your lovely review, it is a real pleasure for us to read your comments. All the Palace de Muro Team works hard every day to make sure our guests enjoy a perfect stay, so we feel very grateful for your kind words.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

We booked a sea facing family suite. It was expensive but full value for money. The view of the sea from the room was breath taking. Good breakfast every morning and the pool side bar makes excellent cocktails.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Sybrand S, Manager at Be Live Collection Palace de Muro, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Thank you very much for sharing this great review about your recent family stay at Palace de Muro.
We are thrilled that you have enjoyed your stay and all the hotel facilities.
We hope to welcome you back soon for another great experience with us.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

We didn’t enjoy the stay. The hotel isn't 4 or 5 star. Some pages say 4 the hotel itself says 5 but is is neither. The lobby is ok presented but food, rooms, and general customer service in my view weren't reflective of 4 or 5 star hotel. The towels in the rooms were thread bare, food was not great, air con quite loud, sofa looks like coming from the flea market, beds are horrible soft, ceiling in the bath damaged, cheap furniture etc. etc. Hotel was beautiful at some point, needs a lot of maintenance. Lots of things which when they add don't associate at all to the standard expected. Pool is good for a proper swim, beach is nice with good acess to the sea for kids or older people, beach chairs are for fee. Overall: Just not as great as we expected which was a shame.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank MikkaSwissCheese
Sybrand S, Manager at Be Live Collection Palace de Muro, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2018

Thank you for taking some of your time to share your opinion after your stay at Palace de Muro.
We truly regret that we could not match your expectations in some aspects. I can inform you that since we opened the hotel in march 2018,we provide to all our guests high-standard towels and that during the next coming months the furniture will be renewed.
We still hope that you will visit us again and that we can offer you a perfect holiday.