Ace Hotel Paris Marne La Vallee(Bailly-Romainvilliers)(Great Value!)
USD 105
USD 168
Hotels.com
USD 376
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 550/night.

USD 227
USD 193
USD 177
USD 166
  • Breakfast included
Disney's Davy Crockett Ranch(Bailly-Romainvilliers)
TripAdvisor
1,437 results
All reviewsmarket placewasher and dryerbedroom townhousetrain stationtime sharegolf coursemarriott vacation clubindoor poolkids clubbeautiful resorthome away from homemarriott shuttletwo storyoutlet mallpublic transportationfull kitchenhalf bath
Reviewed 2 April 2018

we went in Feb during a snow storm. but this did not stop us from getting the shuttle bus ( book in advance from reception) for 3 euros to Disney. Sadly the park is split into 2, to milk more money out of the guest but we only did the main park and that was more than enough for our few days.
the parade is at 4.30 ish and the fireworks at 8.00pm
we had a 2 bed 2 bath town house and one of us 5 used the sofa bed that was very comfy and with the use of the down stairs toilet was great.
once again the Marriott out does its competitors for warmth comfort, style, and the on site food shop and restaurant is for your convenience. don't moan at the prices, if you want regular prices for stuff drive to the main supermarket close by.
We would have loved to hire the bikes to peddle around the resort but with think snow it was not possible.
The French Disney is NOT a patch on the USA Disney, but if you cant get to USA this is great, for kids of all ages especially us over 50's.

Stayed: February 2018
2  Thank purserMonaco
MarriottVacationClub, Customer Care Manager at Marriott's Village d'lle-de-France, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Thank you for letting us know about your most recent visit. While it sounds like the weather was a bit cold, we are happy to hear you were able to enjoy your time at the resort. We hope to see you again at Marriott's Village d'Ile-de-France.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

We used interservice prestige from the Airport to get a transfer. I preferred this very much since we had significant luggage that would have been very cumbersome to bring on trains.

Check in was easy, we arrived quite early so our room was not ready. They checked our bags and we went to Disney village on the shuttle which is free, It's kind of like city walk at Universal but without bars. We had fun here. We quickly discovered that none of the coffee in Europe is the same as it is in America. It is made from very different machines than we use, more like espresso and very strong. I brought American coffee in my bag because I usually don't like the kinds we get in hotels, but I was very happy that I did since there is not coffee in Paris that is similar to that which is at home. They also don't have traditional cream. If you are OK with Coffee Mate bring some in our checked luggage if you want American coffee.

We got back to the hotel and our room would be about another hour so we walked down to the Carefour supermarket and got some provisions. When you are walking out of the resort you take a right and it is at the end, really ten minutes tops. There are two FANTASTIC bakeries right there too. If you have any love of pastry the pastry in these two shops (and I think in much of France) are PHENOMENAL! You must try to the ST Honore I have never had anything like it and it must take forever to make. They have these same pastries in central Paris too but they are much pricier. I ate food from one of these two bakeries just about every day/

Public transportation is perfectly adequate in Paris, we did not rent a car and we were OK with the fact that we didn't. It did take a little more time on public transportation but worrying about insurance coverage and traffic rules in Europe was not worth it for us.

We bought a Paris Pass which includes Museum pass with skip the line and transportation through the Big bus website which included one day of Big bus and we used that on our first day. One important note - The Paris Pass we bought included only zones 1-3 transportation so we needed to upgrade these transportation passes at the train station the very first time we got back at the train station. We went to information services before ever using them and upgraded them for a nominal fee.

I thought it was a fantastic idea to use the bus on our first day as it got us familiarized with the area. The next day we had pre-purchased Eurostar tickets to go to London. We had purchased them to leave from Marne La Vallee but knowing what I know now it would have been worth it to pick up the train in Gare De Nord instead since they have many more departures and arrivals. Our train was delayed and we had to wait for a next train which changed our arrival by about two hours.

London was wonderful and I had pre purchased tickets for the Golden tours hop on and hop off with a pass to do the Thames river cruise. We didn't have enough time to do the cruise. We were able to transfer our Eurostar tickets to a trip back to Paris much later through Gare de Nord and we were happy we did it. We saw much and had a wonderful time. We found London Bridge to be a special place and many of the attractions were very interesting.

Tuesday we went to Musee D'Orsee. The Paris pass allows skip the line access so we got in super quick. This was a great place to see. There are so many wonderful restaurants to eat at I believe this day we ate at a place called St Severin. I had meat fondue and my partner had an omelette. They were both wonderful. The food in Paris is AMAZING!!!!! We ate out once every day while we were in Paris, we would eat pastries in the morning, the meal would usually be late in the afternoon and then we would eat something small at night.

Wednesday was the Louvre which was my favorite place of the week. See reviews under the Louvre. We ate at a pizza place nearby when we got out and then went to the wine tasting offered with the Paris pass, we each got a free bottle of wine.

Thursday we did Arc De Triomphe and Eiffel Tower. All of these places were included in the Paris pass. They were both amazing. We did purchase a trip to the summit and tour too. The tour was pretty interesting but getting to the second floor is a perfectly good way to see the Eiffel tower also. There is an extra charge for the tour and summit above the Museum Pass.

Finally on Friday we saw Notre Dame, check out the park behind the building too as it is very picturesque. Also with regard to restaurants, it would be very easy to eat sandwiches and things on the vendors that sell food right at the street but I thought it well worth it to find sit down restaurants as the food was so amazing.

Many speak English but everyone prefers to be greeted first in French and it builds significant rapport to start the conversation with some broken French :-)

If you are taking the local bus to the train station with the intention of going to Paris you are better off going to Val D Europe. There is also a HUGE mall right near it. We had a wonderful time and I think it did help that I had planned a lot before hand.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Wendy B

Hi Wendy, thank you for letting us know about your visit. It sounds like you were able to cover a lot of sites during your stay. Your comments are appreciated and we do hope to see you again on a future trip to France.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Very anxious for my first ever trip to Europe and my dream trip to Paris. I was able to get a quaint little village (Marriott time share MCVI) for all 7 nights. Had some unfortunate weather (snow and cold) my first 3 days (weekend) after that the snow ended it it stayed COLD. This made my trip from Atlanta GA USA very challenging. Had to wear all kinds of clothing as well as winter gear to try to stay warm. The villa they gave me was #4706. Really close to the office but it was only a studio because I knew I would be spending most of my time in Paris. No kitchen but a small fridge and microwave was all I needed. Hotel has a nice little “market” that is open until 11pm each day if you are hungry when you get back to the hotel.
Hotel transportation. They inform you to take RER “B” train to downtown and switch to RER “A” train and take the A train all the way to the end to the Disneyland stop. Hotel has a shuttle to and from Disneyland stop BUT it is limited schedule and costs money. Also the hotel shuttle doesn’t start until 840 am each day so you are really stuck. If you take the hotel shuttle you have to pay for round trip but you also won’t get to Paris until at least 10am. You r already lost 2 hours of daylight and most things in Paris have long lines unless you get the PARIS PASS (highly recommend!!!). You cannot just get on the shuttle when you first arrive in Paris because you don’t have a round trip ticket prepurchased at the hotel. So you have to take the city bus #34. What the hotel did not know and should update all their information that the 34 bus landing had recently been relocated so every time you take this city bus to or from the Disneyland stop you have to go through Disneyland security!!! Every time!! Coming and going!!! The 34 bus is awesome because if you have the Paris Pass you have unlimited travel on all buses and trains in Paris for your entire 7 days. You just have an unlimited ticket you just insert in each bus or train it turns green and gives you the ticket back. Be warned however that the Paris pass only includes transportation zones 1-3 in Paris for all your days. The hotel is in ZONE 5 (way out). Right away I recommend you take your unlimited ride ticket to information desk so they can change it to unlimited Zone 1-5 travel. It’ll cost you about $30 euro but will save you a LOT of stress. Train inspectors come around now and then checking tickets to make sure you are valid for travel. You don’t want to get caught in Zone 5 or Zone 4 with a Zone 1-3 ticket!! Big $$$ penalty... so again the bus 34 goes from Val D’Europe shopping mall at one end to the other end which is Disneyland. When you leave the hotel grounds to walk out to the bus 34 I HIGHLY recommend taking the Val D’Europe bus instead of Disneyland. You won’t have to deal with Disneyland security and its a much shorter walk to the train. At the Disneyland stop you not only have to go through security but you have to walk a LONG way to the train as well. Trust me you are going to be walking a lot in the train stations in Paris so this is the biggest recommendation I can give you for your daily trip into Paris.
Hotel staff. Pablo checked me in on first day and looked after me the entire stay!!! Sean as well as a nice young lady helped me every day in the market!!! Thank you all so much!!! You are all wonderful with your guests. Again hotel needs to emphasize bus 34 for early starts but also not recommend Disneyland stop any longer to their guests. Even upon arrival your first day just get off the A train at Val D’Europe stop instead of going all the way to Disneyland stop. Then go up to 34 bus landing. Tell driver you want to get off at Marriott Village. It’s about 26-30 minutes (half way) on his trip to Disneyland it’s really easy. HAVE FUN!!!! It’s a cute little village kind of reminds me of Beauty and the Beast everyone walking around Bonjour Bonjour. I kept expecting Belle and Gaston to appear at any moment.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
4  Thank William S

We are happy you enjoyed your first trip to Paris, William. Your feedback on transportation is appreciated and will be shard with the resort management. Our hope is to see you on your second visit at Marriott's Village d'Ile-de-France.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Although the units are a little dated, the large units are great. The location is convenient for Disneyland. The staff are friendly and helpful—as you would expect with a Marriott property.

A special shout out to the late night housekeeping staff that helped us clean up a double whammy with two sick twin two year olds. They went above and beyond!!!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Hi Matt, thank you for letting us know about your visit. We are happy you enjoyed your visit and appreciate your kind words for the housekeeping team. We do hope to see you again at a Marriott Vacation Club Resort.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

This was my second stay at the Marriott Village d'lle-de-France and I have not been disappointed. This time I stayed in a studio unit and was pleasantly surprised at the quality of the studio. Marriott staff is always pleasant and helpful, and can speak English quite well. I highly recommend this Marriott when traveling to Paris. It is close to the RER train station at Disneyland, where you can then connect with other trains or Metro which can take you anywhere throughout the city and the major attractions. If needed they have a shuttle to take you to and from Disneyland and the RER for 3.50 Euro. A beautiful facility. Just plan a little extra time to travel into Paris from there.

Stayed: March 2018
MarriottVacationClub, Customer Care Manager at Marriott's Village d'lle-de-France, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Thank you for the positive review of Marriott's Village d'ile-de-France. We appreciate your comments and look forward to welcoming you back soon.