All reviews infinity pool dream islet man made island low tide superior room private jacuzzi panglao island golf cart kare kare small island marine sanctuary fruit shakes overlooking the beach private island artificial island alona beach resort and spa
Reviewed 19 August 2018

BRILLIANT
. chef RENELs chicken curry was so brilliant we had that for all 3 days with fresh buko
and STAFF at front desk were brilliant and helpful

. POOL AND ISLAND was relaxing experience

. ROOM amazing spacious and fresh

. FRONT DESK they are good at communication and knowledgeable (helped us plan
the site setting, booking ferry, room needs) - Ms Shiela had been wonderful

GOOD
. Spa was good while interior was great the service and oil is good if you are use to
Korean spa in cebu or The Spa Manila

NEEDS improvement
. WIFI bad i shot up my bandwidth uploading pics.
DOLPHIN watching is risky and 6500 if u take a boat from hotel, might hurt if u not
see them - i there is uncertainty (rain/wave) - solution : patch in group or options
tried by some Chinese guest riding to a cheaper point.
. CEBU AIRPORT : no information point or guidance ON "how to reach" if land in
cebu airport.

Room Tip: best - wish quiet trip, good rooms enjoy nature an beach under brilliant room designs
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
pinrstaff S, Department Manager at Mithi Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2018

Dear SREEVALSAN_MELATHI,

We, at Mithi Resort and Spa, are very happy that you had an "amazing experience" during your stay with us. Your "brilliant" review regarding our chicken curry, our pool and island, room, and service at the front desk, is greatly appreciated. Thank you for pointing out a few areas that need improvement. We will do our best to address the points that you have raised. We look forward to welcoming you back, and we hope that you recommend us to your family and friends.

Reviewed 17 August 2018

I've been to Mithi a long time ago before they've rebranded. The former Panglao Island Nature Resort and Spa was my sister's go-to resort. Special family occasions were celebrated there before she moved to the US. I have a lot of wonderful memories of this place and just recently, more were added.

I was so happy to be back to the piece of paradise that my sister has always loved. The resort has improved a lot.

We stayed at one of the Mithi Seaview Villas which was a huge treat! We were pleasantly surprised by how beautiful the villa was. Everything in the villa looked, felt, and smelled brand new. Our villa can rival those of big luxury hotel brands that we've visited in other countries.

The villa has a homey feel with luxury touches. It has a very comfortable king size bed with all the amenities that we needed. It offers an oasis of calm with its private outdoor jacuzzi and unobstructed views of the ocean. It sits on top of a cliff with the resort's private beach below it. It has a verandah with the most stunning sunset views and surprisingly beautiful sunrise views too. The verandah has lounge chairs and sun loungers so no need to get out of the villa if you want to get that perfect tan. In addition, the villa has a rain shower with a private garden view which we loved.

We also had a great time at their private beach. It's best for swimming during high tide. I really love how swimmable their beach is. Other beaches in Panglao Island are rocky or grassy with chances of stepping on sea urchins but Mithi's has clean and clear waters perfect for swimming and safe for doing water activities.

Furthermore, we also enjoyed their buffet breakfast spread. Everything that we've had was fresh and tasty. Both Cafe Luisa and Antonio's Bar have very affordable menus.

The resort has everything- lovely beach, beautiful Dream Islet, pools, spa, restaurant, bar, fitness gym, tennis courts, game room, kids playground, souvenir shop, and Cambagat Cave too. There is no need to get out of the resort if you stay there.

On top of everything, the service at the resort is excellent. From transfers to check-in to check-out, everybody was very friendly and smiling.

We absolutely loved every second of our stay in Mithi. We had the best time and we look forward to visiting again. I've told my sister about our recent experience and she was so happy to hear everything about it. She can't wait to come "home" and stay at her happy place again.

To Mithi Resort and Spa, thank you so much. You will always have a special place in my heart.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank chardichard

Dear chardichard,

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We appreciate how you detailed your "perfect escape" at Mtihi Resort and Spa: from the room accommodations, to the private beach, to the food, up to the "excellent service" that you experienced. It is heartwarming to know that you "absolutely loved every second of (your) stay" with us, and that we "have a special place in (your) heart." We hope that you will come back again soon, together with your sister, "to (your) own piece of paradise."

Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

Finally had the time for some real relaxation. The resort is just a few minutes away from the airport. My girlfriends and I were greeted with a refreshing drink and sent to our beautiful room with the perfect view so spectacular that makes you think if you still want to go out or just simply lie down in their very comfortable bed. Availed of the FREE 30 minute trial massage on the first day but ended up getting an additional 60 minute package (reasonably priced) that so worth it, a total of 90 minutes bliss. I was so impressed with my massage that I booked another package on the day we were to leave.
Beachfront is only short but its clean and not crowded.
They have a lot of food choices in the menu but there are also a lot of good restaurants nearby.
During our stay, there was on going construction but it did not affect our stay and hopefully it would be finish before the year ends (by the time visit again).

1  Thank sofia y
pinrstaff S, Department Manager at Mithi Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2018

Dear sofia y,

We are glad that you "finally had the time for some real relaxation" here at Mithi Resort and Spa! Thank you for the generous review regarding your experience, from the refreshing drink upon your arrival, to the "beautiful room with the perfect view," to the massage, and the food choices in the menu. Please do not hesitate to contact us for your next visit. We look forward to welcoming you back to your "little paradise in Bohol."

Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

I loved our stay in the resort. The Jacuzzi at the villa was amazing with an amazing view which is the perfect spot to drink and bond. I definitely had a good time drinking with my friends while watching the sunset. The weather during our stay was great which was picture perfect. The tide was also amazing and there were no seaweeds so the beach was so stunning. You need not go out of the resort to find another beach. I also love the breakfast menu during our stay especially the Filipino breakfast. For the other meals, I’d recommend ordering Crispy Pata and Pork Belly Meal. They’re awesome as always! The yummy crispy kangkong is also a plus.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
pinrstaff S, Department Manager at Mithi Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2018

Dear Warren C,

Thank you for your generous review, from our amenities in the villa, to the beach, to our food offerings. We are happy that you "loved (your) stay in the resort," We hope that you will choose to stay with us again for another "awesome time" together with your friends on your next visit to Bohol.

Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

This is already my second time in the resort and I must say that staying here is sweeter the 2nd time around. The weather was better which made it a lot better. I appreciated the view from our balcony. Mithi Seaview Villa must have one of the best views in a villa because aside from having the beach only a few feet from you, the villa is at a cliff only 15 ft above the white sand of the resort so the view was definitely remarkable.

Since we enjoyed swimming in the pool inside the Cambagat Cave, we went in again but this time, the place has become smelly with what we suspect is urine from the bats. They were so many this time, I think more than 10 times what we saw during our first visit in November last year. Probably the bats come and go on different months (or not?).

Anyway, I always loved the service in the resort as they are very accommodating to our requests. They also gave me a birthday surprise which was so amazing. I definitely had a great time celebrating my birthday at Mithi Resort. Will definitely go back!

Dear Thom d,

We, at Mithi Resort and Spa, are very happy to hear that you "had a great time celebrating (your) birthday" with us. Thank you for the positive comments. As for the Cambagat cave, we try to preserve the natural habitat of the various flora and fauna (including bats, geckos, marine life, etc.) endemic to our resort. This is one of the main attractions for our guests to experience "paradise in Bohol." We hope that your continued patronage would attract your friends and acquaintances to visit us. Again, thank you and we look forward to seeing you more in the near future.