“Two Families with three kids”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of VISTA MARE

VERANDA
STAIRWAY
ENCLOSED PARKING
THE BEACH
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

German first
Any
OssamaO25
“Two Families with three kids”
Reviewed 5 September 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

We have booked this wonderful house and felt very comfortable from the first second. The house is very luxory and offers you a wonderful view to the sea. You have everything you need in there and everything is clean and smells good. Additional to that Nestor has prepared fruits, soda and wine for a good start. The house is placed in very nice position - you have the choice, to which beach you want go to and it is also very nice to stay at home and enjoy the nice view and nice house.

Nestor is in all points a good host and a good person who offers his help. Thank you Nestor for everything!

7 Sep 2017
Dear Obama,
The pleasure was all mine to have guests like you!! I want to thank you for your nice comments, and say how respectfull polite and communicating people are all of you! It makes me very happy to know that you enjoyed your stay!
Have a nice winter, and enjoy your life,
Best regards to all of you,

Quest6915...
“If you dream of vacation - book this house!”
Reviewed 23 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

We have spent a perfectly wonderful week in Nestor's house. The accommodation provides all you need for relaxing vacations. The place is very generous including a huge garden with an astonishing view to the sea, as well as several terrasses. Facilities are high-quality and in excellent condition. Kitchen is very well equiped and has everything you need (including a bbq in the garden and an ice cube maker). Nice and tasteful furniture makes you feel at home.
Nestor is a thoughtful and friendly host, who provided us with tips and recommendations for near by beaches, shopping, tavernas and sight seeing opportunities. Very nice beaches and beach bars (which provide sun beds and umbrellas) are in 5-10min driving distance. A car is recommended- not only because the house is on top of a hill but also to drive around and discover Halkidiki.
Communication with Nestor was very easy, since he replied either via email or via sms, promptly.
We will definitely recommend the house to friends and family and when we travel again to Halkidiki we will contact Nestor- definitely. Thank you, Nestor!

24 Aug 2017
Thank you so much Frank for all your appreciation! The world need more people like you! Appreciative, nice, communicating and not the ones that are unhappy with everything!! I hope you guys are well and keep enjoying life!! I hope to see you very soon! Take care!

Florian G
“The perfect holiday villa”
Reviewed 30 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016

Excellent villa with everything you need for unforgettable holiday. The kitchen is equipped with everything you need. The veranda of the villa, which overlooks the sea is just amazing - spacious and beautiful. There is a spacious garden where children can play.

Travelling group: Large Group
Your age range 35-49
2 Sep 2016
Dear Florian, Thank you for your kind comments, and I really have to say that the pleasure was all mine to have guests like you, I am happy you enjoyed your stay, and you are allways wellcome to come again!!!

Best regards to all of you,

valerache...
Chisinau, Moldova
“quiet, breeze, convenience, relaxation!”
Reviewed 11 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016
person found this review helpful

A very nice house, equipped with everything necessary, having a great view.
I spent a wonderful holiday with my family!
I was pleasantly surprised by the friendliness and flexibility of the owners, and the Greek people in general.

Travelling group: Extended Family
16 Aug 2016
Dear Vakeriu,
thanks for your nice comments, the pleasure was all mine to have guests like you, it makes me really happy to know that you enjoyed your stay in Vista Mare, I hope to see you some day again.

My best regards to all of you,
Sofiaz73
Massachusetts
“Memorable views”
Reviewed 5 September 2015 for a stay in August 2015
person found this review helpful

If you want a beautiful view of the sun setting, this is the place to stay!
My family and I had a wonderful time here. There were six of us and we all were very comfortable in this gorgeous modern home. Very spacious and and well decorated. Many beautiful beaches near-by are accessible by car. Great restaurants and breakfast spots in town.
Yes, you do need a car for all those things, because the house is nestled on the top of a hill, but well worth it. You have a nice breeze in the morning and at night!
Nestor was a wonderful and generous host. We arrived late at night and Nestor was happy to meet us and bring us to the house. He is great!! We would definitely go back again!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the views
Liked least: wi-fi was very slow
Travelling group: Large Group
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
12 Nov 2015
Hi Sofia, I know I am delayed, but anyway, I would really like to thank you for coming and stayining in Vista Mare, you all left me best impression being my guests, I also thank you for your your kind comments, and I do hope to see you again!!!

Best regards to you and to your family,
Nestor
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing