See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 August 2017

we went to use the pool on the weekend and they charged us 5 euro and never told us that the pool will close in 1 hour they just actually threw us out !!! the tables where filthy probably never ever cleaned , very rude staff never going again !!!!!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Hannah K, Guest Relations Manager at Florida Blue Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review us mrflake. We are sorry you did not get the full day to enjoy the pool in our garden as you arrived at our premises late. We do have a 5 euro entry fee which includes coffee on weekdays and does not during the weekend. This policy also includes children. The reason we have implemented this is to assure that our guests that are staying with us manage to enjoy their stay with us, always finding parking spots, available sunbeds and can enjoy all our facilities without it being too loud and crowded. We usually do not charge entrance fee just before closing our pool but as some people have been arriving late just to avoid entrance we have tried to handle each visitor with the utmost discretion. We are sorry you did not find our service experience pleasant. We will look into the points you have made. We have received very pleasant feedback regarding our Pool Bar Team and are quite surprised by your comments regarding them being rude. Our pool does close at 20:00 however and we try to be strict with that and close it by 20:15 as we need to make sure it is maintained and cleaned properly. Sorry if this was inconvenient to you. We hope to see you again for a more pleasant experience, hopefully earlier in the day so you can enjoy all that Florida Blue Bay has to offer.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

I have been at the place a couple of times when my son was very young and we like it a lot. So I decided to visit again just to remember the old times. Well this was the last time... I am a business woman and internet is very essential to me. I only could have internet next to the reception, where there was no air conditioning (38-40 °C outside...).
Breakfast was very poor, the jacuzzi which was a very good idea at the pool was out of order and I was pretty sure that there were very few repairs at the building the last 15 years.
The restaurant was a bad experience for us also.
Although I should point out that the faculty and the receptionists were very polite and willing to help and the nature around the building amazing. Unfortunately this is not enough.
I really hope within my heart the young people (children of the owner) will do something better to improve their heritage!
The place is very expensive for the qu

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

OK they used to have 4 stars maybe 20years ago but not anymore.
They are very nice people this is why I put 2 otherwise it will be 1.
The rooms do not look like the picture.
The bathroom is terrible, a 4 stars cannot have that.
I could not sleep the first night because of the noise around.
The breakfast is not good because they uae cheap aliments. Very sad for a great food country like Greece.
It is not appropriate for business purposes.
The only positive thing is the location, absolutely beautiful. The swimming pool seems to be good to but full of people. The sea though is very near.
So if you don't care about sleeping and just want to go swimming go there, otherwise forget about it.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Hannah K, Guest Relations Manager at Florida Blue Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2017

Thank you for choosing us for your stay. We appreciate the feedback. We're disappointed your time with us was less than ideal. It's unfortunate our services didn't meet your expectations. We will address your review with our team and work to improve for the future. We do hope you give us another opportunity to share a more positive experience with you soon.

Reviewed 9 June 2017

I was reading the reviews of this hotel and love all the great comments about food, view, pool etc. but the comments about the hotel spending money to fix up areas etc. are so unsympathetic. This is Greece. A country where they have fallen on terrible economic hardship. I just spoke to the front desk with regards to food allergies and they were so helpful. I can't wait to visit this gem of a hotel.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Amarconn
Hannah K, Guest Relations Manager at Florida Blue Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2017

Thank you for your lovely review Amarconn!
Glad you enjoyed your stay and found our staff helpful.
Looking forward to welcoming you again to Florida Blue Bay!

Reviewed 7 December 2016

There are a lot of hotels in Greece, that respect what we call " Filoxenia" i.e. hospitality - but I believe FLORIDA BLUE BAY is the definition of hospitality. Excellent service, spacious and clean rooms.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business