Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Road33639311661

Good Service

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 20 Apr 2024
Came here to attend the wedding and the food was quite good.. presentation food ok, service was good, thanks to Ridwan & Putra for being attentive during dinner.
Date of stay: April 2024
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Responded 22 Apr 2024
Dear Road33639311661,

Thank you for sharing your positive feedback! Providing excellent service and delicious food is always our priority, especially during such memorable events like weddings. We're delighted to hear that you enjoyed our friendly staff, and we hope the festivities were everything you hoped for. If there's anything else we can do to make your stay even more exceptional, please don't hesitate to let us know.

• Algotels
4.1 km from Four Points by Sheraton Bali Ungasan
    AU$166
2.9 km from Four Points by Sheraton Bali Ungasan
View more hotels in Ungasan
All reviews bay view garuda wisnu kencana recommended hotel big hotel floor room cultural park front office team very nice hotel mount agung hotel is located buffet breakfast is jimbaran bay restaurant staff nice stay wedding venue stayed here for nights f b
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 April 2024

Hi my name is winai. I'm from Myanmar. I come visit to Bali Indonesia with Zhulian Thailand.Four Point ungasan hotel for 4day 3night.
I'm very happy to choose live in this hotel.Room is Clean and Big. I met with Devi and Resta it's pickup Room number every morning for breakfast.she always big smile and looking after us.nice explain about for bali.and I'm hope her was can do job very well.

Date of stay: March 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Four Points by Sheraton Bali Ungasan, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Bali Ungasan, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2024

Dear Winai,

Thank you for your kind words regarding your stay with us. We're delighted to hear that you found your room clean and spacious, and that our staff provided friendly service. Your satisfaction is our utmost priority, and we look forward to welcoming you back for another enjoyable stay in the future!

Reviewed 18 April 2024

This is the second time for me to stay here, staff and service is always great.
Especially Novi and Dewi are very attentive when I eat breakfast every morning, which I really appreciate.
I will come back again for sure.

Date of stay: April 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Four Points by Sheraton Bali Ungasan, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Bali Ungasan, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2024

Dear Trail46067648760,

We're delighted to hear that you had another enjoyable stay with us! It's wonderful to know that our staff, particularly Novi and Dewi, provided you with exceptional service. Their dedication will be recognized, and we're excited to share your compliments with them. We can't wait to have you with us again for another exceptional stay!

Reviewed 31 March 2024

My third tme staying here. I stayed 9 nights with a friend, in general it's still consistently good but there are things that needs be improved:

1) Reception and check-in still smooth. My room was not ready, but I did not wait too long. This time, the hotel upgraded me to the pool access room (502) which I found is very humid to the point that the bed sheet is wet. Turning on dehumidifier mode on the aircon helps. As the room is located closer to the main road, the street noise is unavoidable. The ear plug helps, but for the long term, I think it's time for the hotel management to reserve upgrades the balcony door for better soundproofing, otherwise they'll start losing returning guests.

2) It always feel good seeing familiar faces on the restaurant like the manager Pak Budi, then Aya, Mega, Amel. I do apologize that sometimes I mixed up with their names. Breakfast can be crowded but still manageable. F&Bs have decent taste. There was a bit of mistake and misunderstading few times, but the restaurant associates amend it swiftly.

3) For Silent Day, I wish the communication can be better and improved, especially for the lunch and dinner setup. First, the lunch setup was a chaotic, basically they follow something like in a food court where you have to buy food voucher first and the order the food in the booth that the've setup. I found it's too much hassle, also, I feel bad for the associates because they had to explain it for each guests due to the lack of communication. If only the could've include this lunch setup on the notice letter that they've distributed for silent day, I think things will be less chaotic. Also the dinner at the restaurant which is buffet only also should be communicated clearly in the letter. I understand that the restaurant needs to accommodate all in-house guests while the associates were minimal (as most of them are also away celebrating silent day), but things need to be communicated clearly prior to all guests.

4) I also wish that the hotel can handle loud and roudy guests better. I had to call and chat through Marriott Bonvoy App several times to complain, but they seems not doing much. There was a time where pool is closed for public and some guests still partying, I got upset to the point that I want to checkout as the hotel seems not doing much. Not sure what is the point of having securities there.

5) Went back to Escape Spa, service still consistently great and professional. Finally they listen my feedback, no more interuption from ads coming from their background music.

6) The pool ladder desperately needs to be fixed. Especially the one in front of 503 balcony where it's very loose and can be dangerous. I already reported this to the maintenance guy that passing through, but not sure if the management aware.

I'm looking forward for my next stay and hope to see improvement.
Thank you.

Date of stay: March 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Four Points by Sheraton Bali Ungasan, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Bali Ungasan, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2024

Dear Emirhartato,

We sincerely appreciate your positive feedback regarding our services. It's always gratifying to know that our efforts to provide a comfortable environment are recognized and appreciated. Our commitment to ensuring a pleasant stay extends to every detail, including providing earplugs to minimize noise disturbance from the road. Moreover, we take pride in delivering exceptional spa services with professionalism and care. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we look forward to the opportunity to exceed your expectations again in the future. Thank you for choosing us, and we can't wait to welcome you back for another relaxing experience.

Reviewed 7 March 2024

Spacious Rooms: The hotel boasts very roomy accommodations. Imagine having plenty of space to stretch out and relax—no feeling cramped here!

Low Season Perks: You visited during the off-peak season, which turned out to be a blessing. With fewer guests around, it felt like you had the entire hotel to yourselves. 🏨🌟

Quiet Air Conditioning: The air conditioning system was top-notch. It kept the room cool and comfortable without any fuss. No sweaty nights for you!

Road Noise: However, there’s a little catch. The hotel’s location means you might hear some traffic noise from the nearby road. It’s not a deal-breaker, but it’s worth noting.

Limited Nearby Shops: If you’re looking to shop or grab essentials, there aren’t many stores within walking distance. You’ll need to rely on Grab rides or taxis to explore the area.

In summary, our stay was a mix of spacious comfort, quiet aircon, and a touch of road buzz. Just hop in a taxi, and you’re good to go! 🚖🛍️

Date of stay: December 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Four Points by Sheraton Bali Ungasan, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Bali Ungasan, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2024

Dear AL,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We're delighted to hear that you found our rooms spacious and appreciated the quietness provided by our air conditioning system. However, we sincerely apologize for any disturbance caused by road noise during your stay. We understand how important a peaceful environment is for our guests' comfort and relaxation.

Additionally, we regret any inconvenience you experienced due to the limited nearby shops. We strive to provide convenience and accessibility to our guests, and your feedback helps us identify areas for improvement. Rest assured, we will look into ways to address these concerns and enhance the overall experience for future guests.

Once again, we appreciate your valuable feedback and hope to welcome you back for a more enjoyable stay in the future. If there's anything else we can assist you with, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Reviewed 15 February 2024

What stands out in this hotel is the sense of genuine hospitality and being treated like a family. We made a trip to Bali to celebrate my parents’ 44th wedding anniversary. They were so happy with how Devi, the Duty Manager, prepared a nice surprise on the very special day. I had a communication line with her and she kindly asked how our day is going. We could not be happier with the way she welcomed my parents and made sure everything goes smoothly. This hotel has the best staff in my opinion of all the Four Points I’ve stayed at. We will miss you all and hope to come back to Bali and stay again. Thank you

Date of stay: February 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Four Points by Sheraton Bali Ungasan, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Bali Ungasan, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2024

Dear KH Lee,

We are genuinely touched to hear about the heartwarming hospitality you experienced during your recent trip to Bali. Ms. Devi, our dedicated duty manager, went above and beyond to ensure that your stay was nothing short of extraordinary. Her thoughtful gesture and meticulous planning resulted in a delightful surprise that truly enhanced your overall experience.

At Four Points by Sheraton Bali Ungasan, we take immense pride in our commitment to providing exceptional service, and it warms our hearts to know that our efforts have left such a positive impression on you. Our team of passionate and attentive staff members consistently strives to create memorable moments for our guests, and we are thrilled that you recognized their dedication.

Your kind words serve as a testament to the hard work and dedication of our entire team. We are grateful for the opportunity to have been a part of your Bali adventure and are delighted to have exceeded your expectations. It would be our pleasure to welcome you back for another unforgettable stay in the near future. Safe travels and warm regards from all of us here at Four Points by Sheraton Bali Ungasan.