“Chicken green curry is the best”
Review of Kat's Kitchen

Kat's Kitchen
Ranked #8 of 57 Restaurants in Ungasan
Price range: USD 2 - USD 6
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The place is nice, my favourite food is chicken green curry, would like to give 10 / 10 for their chicken green curry.
Papaya salad taste okay, i prefer if they put more crushed peanuts also little bit more fish sauce.
Pineapple fried rice taste okay. 8 / 10.
Tom Yum Goong 8 / 10.
Service 8 / 10

1  Thank ly_bendita

Reviewed 3 October 2018

We have visited Kat's Kitchen in Jimbaran for Dinner. Service was good, restaurant was clean, food and drinks were delicious. Only point: spiciness was not authentic.

Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

I have been to several Thai Restaurants in the area, and this is the place that I like the most. The food is fresh, strong yet tasty. So far I have nothing to complain about the food. Even the drinks and desserts are lavishing. The only problem that I had is the servers. I don’t know why they need to be so sour with locals. I once get annoyed with a server who handed my change carelessly. I paid, not beg. Though the food is on point, the servers make me reluctant to visit them back.

1  Thank arah_hadi
Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

Thai resto and my favorite are tom yum...nyummmyyy!!!!
Location is good, service also good, but a lil bit pricey... But still worth it because the foods are GOOD...

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

We ate here twice during our short stay in Jimbaran due to a fussy eating 5 year old. Chicken and chips was a winner for him. Lots to choose from and all starters and dishes we tried was really good. Staff were lovely and friendly especially to our children. Nice clean restaurant so no worries about deli belly. Puddings were also good especially the carrot cake. Will be back next year