All reviews double ikat executive suite indonesian restaurant lower pool gm brad beach club rooster fish clay pot espresso machine amazing hotel infinity pool team members high quality food breakfast buffet great gym i highly recommend this hotel room was spacious
Reviewed 5 April 2018

First time visiting RenHotel and it’s already give me a wonderful experiences stay. ALL OF THE STAFF are super friendly, they greet us (me & my family) with fully sincerity smiles and they genuinely want to help you - the best service! The food is great, The breakfast food options was plentiful and mostly all that I love. For the room facilities are great too..

Thanks for all the RenHotel teams for having us nicely and making it such an amazing holiday.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

Room tip: Quiet place
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank anggamahardikha
Aulianty F, Director of Marketing Communications & PR at Renaissance Bali Uluwatu Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear anngamahardikha,

Thank you for taking the time for leaving such a superb review for us. It is with pleasure to note that overall you had an amazing stay with us and you are pleased with the warmness of our ambassadors. We are delighted to acknowledge that you were also satisfied with our culinary selections. Please do let us know if there is anything we can do to make your next stay even more fantastic. We are looking forward to welcoming you back to the resort and to play like nobody’s watching!

With warm regards,

Aulianty Fellina Rizal
Director of Marketing Communications & PR

Reviewed 4 April 2018

I stay with my partner in Renaissance Bali Uluwatu Resort & Spa on last weekend and it was amazing.
The room view is amazing and the landscape is totally perfect.

They have big pool with nice view as well and amazing bar can accommodate your favourite drink request... hmm yummy..

The staff so friendly and they take care all of our request smoothly.
Melida (The Director of Sales and Marketing) was amazing to assisting us during our stay and she explain everything about the amazing of Renaissance Bali Uluwatu Resort & Spa.

Definitely we will comeback and stay in this resort in future.

Last but not least, breakfast totally perfect...

*love

Room tip: Access to the Hotel
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Alfath S
Brad E, General Manager at Renaissance Bali Uluwatu Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Good Morning from the Bukit
Many thanks for staying with us and for your fantastic review. We are indeed delighted to hear how much you enjoyed your stay with us. The pool and the views over Bali really do make for a great stay! The breakfast experience really has people talking and cameras clicking. I am very proud of working for such an amazing team of people and we will be sure to recognize Melinda for taking great care of you.
Once again thanks for your review and we very much look forward to welcoming you back to Renaissance Bali Uluwatu Resort & Spa where you can play like nobody's watching!

Reviewed 31 March 2018

My partner, Cris and I stayed with the Renaissance only one week of the resort opening, we can't recommend the property enough. From the moment we entered the premises, we received the best level of service.

A warm welcome, welcome drink, comfortable lounges throughout the extensive lobby area, the view is incredible! It really is WOW once you enter and the staff were the friendliest service we've experienced while staying with hotels / resorts throughout Bali.

The room was super modern, had everything and more, the in room espresso machine was a real treat! The bed and bedding were truly amazing, we most certainly enjoyed the comfortable nights rest.

The buffet breakfast is hands down the best I've ever experienced on Bali. My partner and I are health conscious people and usually resorts have a lot of pre packaged, processed foods (not food at all). However, the Renaissance have a huge selection of healthy food. There's organic red rice milk, home made coconut milk, almond milk, juices, smoothies, lots of fresh fruit available. I could on about the breakfast forever, Cris and I thoroughly enjoyed this and our Coconut Cappuccinos, were incredible, highly recommend!

The views of the resort were sensational, the location was great, tucked away in Balangan, quiet area.

The restaurant serves high quality food, the Chef, Chris Smith from Australia, has created a top level menu and taught his kitchen staff how to master the best steak, Cris complimented the kitchen staff of his Rib Eye Steak, naming it the best steak his ever eaten!

I can't fault the resort in anyway, the staff were fantastic to suit your needs, always friendly, loved a friendly chat, always smiling, very happy to be there.

We look forward to staying with the Renaissance Bali again soon, we can't wait to return to Bali and stay here again!

Room tip: A room with the view and in room expresso machine
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Fiona P
Brad E, General Manager at Renaissance Bali Uluwatu Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2018

Good Morning from beautiful Bali
Many thanks for staying with us and for taking the time to share your fantastic experience. We are excited to hear that you loved the food, views and the views out over the ocean and coastline of Bali. I also enjoy the Coconut Cappuccinos and will ensure we have one ready for you on your return. The Rib Eye is the most popular dish in Clay Craft at present, however I suggest that you try the Babi Bali Asli. The Black Pig ribs are incredibly juicy and come with a little surprise. We will be sure to recognise Chef Chris and his team based on your review.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

This place is absolutely a paradise. We stayed in deluxe with sunrise view in the morning which makes everything just about to be great. We enjoyed sunset while floating in infinity pool just couldn't ask for more than this.The breakfast is amazing and fresh and there are lots of food variants that you can choose. The staff was really friendly.
Thank you to Aji, Iud Leonardi and Laura for making our short holiday memorable.
You guys did excellent service!

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank nadia i

Good Morning from a sunny Sunday in Bali
Many thanks for staying with us and for your fantastic review. The breakfast in Clay Craft restaurant is indeed amazing and is fast becoming the most talked about breakfast experience on the Island. We will be sure to recognise the guys you mentioned for going above and beyond in taking great care of you.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

What can I say? Everything was flawless, from the staffs, the room, the service, every single thing. Although I just stayed there for a day, but I had memorable stay experience. I am a morning person, always wake up early but I woke up at 9AM and 'twas a bliss. Definitely will recommend Renaissance to family and friends. Also, food is my weakness - when had breakfast, happiness and tears of joy were real: I could find Crepe(s) during breakfast, the egg Benedict though - so delish! Met Hero and he was very helpful, also Lis she assisted me when checked in - love her friendliness. Huge thanks to Muli, she is really helpful as well. Thank you for the hospitality!

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank judekirana
Aulianty F, Director of Marketing Communications & PR at Renaissance Bali Uluwatu Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Dear Judith K,

Thank you for this feedback on your recent stay at Renaissance Bali Uluwatu Resort & Spa and your compliments on the resort's staff, service, grounds, pools and our breakfast selections. We work hard to continually enhance our guest experience and it is rewarding to hear such positive feedback.

We look forward to seeing you back again in the not-too-distant future.

With warm regards,