“Birthday Breakfast”

SoulJahs Cafe & Wellness Centre
Ranked #3 of 9 Restaurants in Roleystone
Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

Had the most amazing birthday breakfast. Love the ambience and food here, such a gem! My sister took me here for my birthday last Sunday, there was a lovely table made up with a lucky gem as a gift, it made me feel very special. It was the perfect start to a perfect day. Thankyou.

Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

I love coming to SoulJahs! The food is so yummy, all vegetarian! and vegan friendly! Awesome location and great service.
I've been here with friends, my partner, I also attend a High Tea Party which was so magical.
After living in Roleystone for 13 years with very few cafes let alone a all vegetarian cafe, this place has been a blessing.
Definitely my favourite Cafe!
Would highly recommend visiting SoulJahs, 100% worth it.
Thank you SoulJahs!

Reviewed 27 April 2017

Souljahs is a must when you're thinking of a trip to the hills- hell, its worth coming up just to go there! A stunning setting, delicious, wholesome food and beautiful service. Oh, and best raw treats ever!!

Reviewed 24 April 2017 via mobile

This cafe is amazing!! Their vegetarian and vegan based menu is full of delicious and nurturing food, my mouth is watering just thinking of their pulled jackfruit tacos and acai bowl.
The coffee and house-made tea blends are amongst the best I've had in Perth, or anywhere for that matter.
A beautiful space with a tranquility that will have you immediately relaxed and at home the moment you walk in. I love how this place is always changing: you come back the next week and the tables and chairs have moved around, new books have appeared and amazing new artwork is displayed on its walls. It is truly alive
Great service, great people and great atmosphere.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Reviewed 22 April 2017 via mobile

We dropped in on our way to York... I'm not a person who usually has a big breakfast order without some form of meat BUT this restaurant's all non-meat menu (they do great eggs though) was AWESOME. The hash browns were made of freshly grated potato, the poached eggs were perfect, the sourdough toast was crisp yet light and the home made beans were delicious. Unfortunately, My wife and I ate our meals too fast and forgot to take a photo of the food to share with everyone.

We will definitely be taking the short 60 km ride to visit this place again