“Time to relax”
Excellent
yoga class
brunch during yoga retreats
brunch during yoga retreats
just a snack during yoga retreats
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Siobhán J
“Time to relax”
Reviewed 15 January 2018 for a stay in December 2017

I spent a week at 7Lemons over Christmas 2017. The yoga was excellent but I would prefer 2 sessions every day. I really enjoyed all of the activities. Probably no need for the massage as it was extremely light. Meal times were another highlight , especially breakfast.
The only thing I feel made this holiday a bit over priced was that I paid for a private room which I had, and it was very comfortable. But in the sitting room which was right outside my bedroom door was a sofa bed where another guest was accommodated. This meant that once I stepped out of my bedroom I was in her private space which is not a good thing for a week of relaxation.
Laura and Heiko are very friendly and welcoming and will look after all of your needs.

17 Jan 2018
Hi Siobhan, thanks a lot for your review. We really appreciate it and we enjoyed a lot having you here. Has been great to share the experience with this amazing group formed during your stay. It's always great to see how people from different countries integrate, evolve with this experience and grow together. That is what make our job so special and we do it full of motivation open hearted. We live this week sharing activities, spaces and meals and sharing is what we do to make the retreat more effective. We really appreciate your feedback and we thank you very much for having shared it. We believe that there are always adjustments to be made to keep evolving. In this way we can get to satisfy each person in the way that corresponds. Before the booking we always inform about the activities we will have during the week. Some days of this “Complete Retreat” has 4 activities per day scheduled and never less than 2 activities per day on normal days. In total the program had 7 yoga classes and 2 pilates classes, aside from volcano hike, bike tour, beachwalk, cooking lessons, Stand up paddle and music meditations. Really an active week. Aside from being a yoga retreat, is also an open window to offer you a view on other activities. I'm sorry for this long detailed answer but I would like to get sure that everyone who read this comment understand that what you judge over priced include all our time for being always available and ready, offering the best for a complete week of disconnecting and full reloading. Our goal is to leave you going relaxed and plenty of energies. I hope we have achieved this goal with you and we hope to welcome you again for an “only yoga intensive Retreat”.
Amm_075
“perfect holiday”
Reviewed 15 January 2018 for a stay in December 2017

It was our first yoga retreat and couldn’t be better! Laura and Heiko are awesome. We had a good time and could really enjoy every moment. Thank you so much fpr everything!

15 Jan 2018
Thank you guys, you are awesome people and we hope to meet you again sometime. All the best, Laura
sanacengi...
Bern, Switzerland
“Amazing”
Reviewed 14 January 2018 for a stay in December 2017

I discover new amazing activities! I would strongly recommend this retreat to people who want to various activities and not just yoga. The house and the garden are beautiful, the host lovely and the food perfect!

14 Jan 2018
Thanks a lot for joining us
Patricia...
“Nice and caring hosts, great food!”
Reviewed 13 January 2018 for a stay in January 2018

I enjoyed my stay with Laura and Heiko. It was all very relaxed with nice hikes, mountainbiking, stand up paddling, yoga, pilates and more. Well arranged and always in a nice way. The food is really really good and healthy. A great start of the New Year!

14 Jan 2018
Thank you a lot, we look forward to welcoming you again in a future occasion. All the best, Laura
A TripAdvisor Member
“Perfect Yoga Retreat in Fuerteventura!!!”
Reviewed 4 October 2017 for a stay in September 2017

7lemonshouse is the place to be if you want to have your perfect relax holiday on the island. The hosts are so friendly and look after you very gently. I totally loved the calm a nd private family atmosphere. You'll get the best home-made and healthy food you can imagine, the rooms are lovely decorated and super clean. Any recommendation you need how to use your free time, is given and the schedule was adapted to our requirements. The yoga teachers are great and super nice. The group size makes it a special experience. Would come back any time!! Pls have in mind you should have a rental car to stay flexible. Best beaches are just 10-20 min drive away.

18 Oct 2017
thank you for your review, it was great to have you stay and we wish to see you soon :)
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing