“Best Pizza in Thailand!”
Review of Crust

Crust
Ranked #33 of 924 Restaurants in Phuket Town
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Crust serves perfect thin crust pizza with a variety of good toppings. The White Pizza is a must to order - check it out with truffles! This is the most authentic pizza we have had in all of Asia.

Reviewed 2 February 2018 via mobile

We had the antipasto with salumi, cheeses and focaccia - it was a good selection and tasted great! As main courses we had pizza and pasta - they were not too bad but definitely they didn’t taste like authentic Italian food. For the price they charge we were expecting something better!!!

1  Thank glo-fioru
Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

Staff friendly, smiling, clean and good environment..
pizzas tastes very delicious and well enough size..

prices are average..

strongly recommended

Reviewed 10 January 2018 via mobile

I’ve eaten here twice and both times I had the margarita pizza - it is the BEST I have had in Phuket, I even ate the crust which I usually always leave!

Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

Where do I start, I will list in the order that things went wrong..

1 Ordered drinks my self a beer and water for myself and my friend, when drinks arrived,

Not ask if I would like beer in Glass or from bottle, poured straight in a glass.
No glass provided for myself for water only the one for my friend I like to drink water while eating ..

2 my friend dose not eat pork and enquired about adding chicken to pizza in place of pork..

With attitude we were informed “chicken dose not go on a pizza” ..... ? Since when ? A million other place must be wrong according to them ..

No offer to accomodate my friend what so ever

3 I also order a pasta dish to go with my pizza

When arrived was quite bland too salty and pasta was not cooked still hard and chewy
I spoke to the waitress who called a fellow employee to the table where once again with attitude I was informed
“ that’s the way we serve it “

So much for customer service, the place it self I quite flash but considering how busy Phuket is 1 day before New Years eve it was dead when arrived one other table of 2 .. I wonder why with the attitude I got from the staff,it a wonder they are still in business.

Overall a waste of money, 2 pizza and a pasta dish one beer and water 1200 baht. Considering we eat local food for no more than 350 baht for 2 regularly. And even get a smile a no attitude..

The pizza I ordered was nothing special, listed with olives I think they might of been a total of 5 olives on the whole pizza

Don’t waste you time or money