“Nice coffee ”

Mac-chiato House
Ranked #7 of 54 Coffee & Tea in Phuket Town
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

A real gem of a cafe on a great street.

I had to try the signature caramel macchiato. It delivered on sweetness and was a good drink. Good atmosphere and AC always helps. I hope to get back for a cappuccino today.

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

I read about the coffee as I was struggling with a bad coffee in Chalong. It was worth the drive into town to try it out I thought. Real barista, coffee and coffee machine.

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

Great coffee and quiet little coffee house in the old part of Phuket. Would recommend if you are a coffee lover

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

Stopped here for a bit of lunch. The lunch choice wasn't extensive and they didn't have some things on the menu, but the ham and cheese croissant that I had was really tasty. It was air conditioned, which was a lovely respite from outside, and the cafe was calm and quiet. I'd definitely go back.

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

I stumbled across Macchiato House the morning & the simple cool western vibe & soothing airconditioning lured me in off the street. They have 2 Destop Apple Macs for use, if, like me, you don't travel with a lap top and prefer posting & writing off your phone. Coffee is great!