“Real barista and coffee.”
Review of Mac-chiato House

Mac-chiato House
Ranked #6 of 51 Coffee & Tea in Phuket Town
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

I read about the coffee as I was struggling with a bad coffee in Chalong. It was worth the drive into town to try it out I thought. Real barista, coffee and coffee machine.

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

Great coffee and quiet little coffee house in the old part of Phuket. Would recommend if you are a coffee lover

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

Stopped here for a bit of lunch. The lunch choice wasn't extensive and they didn't have some things on the menu, but the ham and cheese croissant that I had was really tasty. It was air conditioned, which was a lovely respite from outside, and the cafe was calm and quiet. I'd definitely go back.

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

I stumbled across Macchiato House the morning & the simple cool western vibe & soothing airconditioning lured me in off the street. They have 2 Destop Apple Macs for use, if, like me, you don't travel with a lap top and prefer posting & writing off your phone. Coffee is great!

Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

We stopped in during the Old Phuket Sunday Market to purchase pastries to go.

Very impressed as we walked in as it reminded me of a cross between a bakery and lounge. There were little groups of international travelers conversing in English and we felt very comfortable.

We were waited on by two employees and purchased a variety of pastries for the famuly to try. My personal favorite was the coconut cake with the Nutella Cake following closely behind.

Planning on stopping in again this Sunday when we visit the market, but staying this time and relaxing.