“great day”
Review of Nuditours

Nuditours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Nuditours is a small boutique tour company owned and operated by myself, Sean Niemeyer, an Australian, university qualified Marine Biologist, and an experienced PADI dive instructor. My team and I at Nuditours will provide you with a safe, un-crowded, personalized, guided island tour, to the beautiful must-see island destinations Phuket has to offer. We specialize in tours with small groups of like-minded travelers. I've been running island tours in Phuket, Thailand, since Dec 2009 when I bought a sailboat and become a business partner with Phuket Sail Tours (PST). Soon after joining PST, Elise & I, designed and developed PST’s speed boat tours, to Phi Phi Island and Phang Nga Bay. I personally ran the tours phi phi island tours between 2010 and mid 2013, and Phang Nga Bay tours from 2011 to mid 2013, during which time I met some amazing guests (you all know who you are :) CURIOUS ABOUT OUR NAME Nuditours is named after the breathtakingly beautiful NUDIBRANCH (Naked Lung – in Latin) tropical sea slug which I first came across diving in these waters when trying to decided on a name for my new company. It's a catchy name but to avoid confusion, there is no nudity on Nuditours :) OUR TOURS Nuditours most popular tours are our NUDI's LOVE PHI PHI ISLAND and NUDI's IN PHANG NGA BAY & HONG ISLAND, KRABI (we are the only tour company to take our guests to the spectacularly beautiful Hong Island beaches!!). We also operate PRIVATE CHARTERS to Phi Phi Islands, Phang NGA Bay, Racha Island, and the deserted islands of Northern Krabi. THE Nuditours EXPERIENCE Our top priority is that you have a fantastic day!!! For this to happen your SAFETY will come first at all costs - literally. I will cancel a tour if I feel that our guests safety will be compromised due to rough weather (warning: not all companies will do this!). I take safety very seriously at Nuditours: we never overcrowd our boats and we always plan your tour so you will see our best landmarks at the best time of the day (based on the impact of various weather conditions including tide, wind and waves). We are proud to let you know that our life jackets and snorkeling equipment are of a high quality and children's sizes are catered for. As part of your tour you will also be able to enjoy authentic, good quality, Thai food at Phi Phi Island relax beach resort. (we do cater for special diets – allergies, vegetarian, vegan). To further ensure your experience is a great one we offer English and Spanish speaking local Thai guides with years of experience and can also provide Mandarin, Japanese, German, and Russian speaking guides upon request. THE FINAL WORD Relax in the knowledge that you have booked a tour with the safest boats, the best itinerary, the most experienced and most friendly crew in Phuket :) CONTACT US You can call me (Sean) directly on via the Phone numbers, line, whats app and email address on our web site (no middleman or agent) and I will be happy to help you with all your inquiries.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

first time visit to Phuket, im very happy because I have friend from nuditours always help about the trip. I would recommend them.

Date of experience: October 2017
in 75 reviews
"seas"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

Spent the day with Sean and crew snorkeling and exploring islands around Phuket. Awesome tour and would highly recommend!

Date of experience: December 2017
5  Thank barbruro
Reviewed 8 September 2017

We had a great day out on the water with Sean and his crew. We booked the Phang Nga Bay trip. Sean was great with communication. We had booked for our 1st full day in Phuket, Sean contacted us and said that the seas and weather did not look good and asked it we could move to the next day. We did and it was definitely the right call on the weather. On the day of the trip, Sean's crew member picked us up at our hotel, and we started our full day. Boat was great, plenty to snack on and drink during the day. Great snorkeling and swimming. Great timing for visiting the sites. Sean knows when the other tours are at each place and avoids the crowds. Even made sure we had the best kayak guides for the excursion and had the island to ourselves for the caving. Thanks for a great day. And thank you for sending pictures after our return home.

Date of experience: March 2017
6  Thank JSWTAW
Reviewed 7 August 2017

We booked a trip with Sean and on arriving at Phuket he got in touch and stated that the weather was not good (we knew this could happen) and that he wasn't willing; on safety grounds; to take our family out especially with young kids. He apologised and refunded the deposit the same day. The next day two boats collided at James Bond island and twenty tourists had to be rescued from the water. The reason was severe weather and the high sea state due to the rain squalls. Most other operators ran the boats for profit and took the risk. Why five stars? because anyone who puts safety before business deserves the accolade; and on our return I will only book this company. Customer service matters.

Date of experience: August 2017