“Phuket Trip!”

Let's Go Taxi Phuket
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: If you are looking for Taxi to go Sightseeing Tour, Activities Tour in Phuket, Island Tour in Phuket, Phangnga, Krabi and Taxi transfer. Please you trust and confidence my service (Let's Go Taxi Phuket) Just you tell me I can recommend for you.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Excellent service with very fast communication. Helped me plan my trip and solve any queries! Drivers were very friendly and helpful. Will definitely use this service again. Thank you for a great experience

Letsgotaxitourphuket, เจ้าของธุรกิจ at Let's Go Taxi Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2018

Thank you for your lovely review and we hope to see you again next time too

All reviews
"company"
"phuket"
in 9 reviews

Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

WOW is the word to describe this service! So reliable always on time! Clean. professional and super helpful

Letsgotaxitourphuket, Owner at Let's Go Taxi Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2018

Thank you for your trust my service and we hope to see you again next time

Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

Miss Min was excellent. Best company I’ve used so far . This company actually cares about their customers and whenever contacted their response was very quick . Drivers were always on time. It made my stay in Phuket hustle free. The prices are also reasonable! I will definitely use their service next time I visit Phuket !

Letsgotaxitourphuket, Owner at Let's Go Taxi Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2018

Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

This company is remarkable! No matter the time of day or night, response time was sufficient and there was always a car available in time. Our driver for our tour day was Kei. Kei was professional and gave us extremely helpful advice. He was also very friendly. We requested him again that same evening and he came with a smile. We had an early 4:30am leave time and Let's Go Taxi was able to accommodate us then too. They even surprised us with Kei(⌒‐⌒). Very safe, reliable and reasonably priced. They also take paypal. You have nothing to lose.

Thank you very much and we hope to see you again next time

See more reviews
Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

Let's go taxi and Miss Min were so reliable we cannot fault them. Miss Min answered every email we sent within 5 minutes! We booked 3 transfers due to my husband having to return earlier than I did. All was handled efficiently and our driver Kay was excellent. Friendly, so polite and an excellent driver. Due to their efficency we also used Lets go taxi to book a day tour to Phi Phi Island by jet boat. This was fabulous, including picking us up from our hotel to meet at the Royal Phuket Marina, fully catered throughout the day, including a fabulous lunch, snorkels included visiting 3 amazing picturesque locations. We swam, snorkeled and walked on coral/sand beaches. The jet boat held about 30 passengers from all over the world...we were onnthe english speaking boat. Their thai staff were excellent too, funny and very helpful. Finally we returned to Kata Beach by 6pm. A must do trip. thanks Miss Min for organising everything so well. You will not regret using her company. The photo of the local bus below is not your transfer vehicle...you travel in style in a comfy air conditioned modern van! Kay let me sit up front to take some pics.

Thank you very much and we hope to see you again next time