“Holiday in the sun ”
Review of Nordic Fashion

Nordic Fashion
Ranked #3 of 58 Shopping in Karon
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Nordic Fashion Once tried, trusted forever is our motto and we think you will agree. We offer you custom tailored garments in a wide selection of fabrics. Have a design you have seen in a magazine? We can produce that for you! Bring in your photos or email them to us. We welcome all our clients like family, you can shop in a pleasant atmosphere with no pressure. Every item we produce is made from the highest quality materials and professional tailoring practices, ensuring your garment will provide years of service. We retain your measurements on file for 5 years, which makes reordering garments very easy. Next time you are in Karon Beach, stop in and say hello. We have numerous catalogs with the latest fashions for dresses, blouses, shirts, and suites. We ship worldwide so getting a custom made item to you is no problem for us! Meet Tailor Jack My name is Jack Binod and I founded Nordic Fashion in 1997 and have been providing custom tailoring services for Thai and international markets. My goal is simple: total satisfaction for my customers. My shops carry internationally recognized materials and we have the ability to create original clothes and can create anything from a photograph. The custom tailored garments can be made to fit any size. You can be assured of durability and longevity of every piece I and my tailors create. Nordic Fashion does make marketing trip to Europe yearly. I may be able to visit your area, to discuss details please contact me. "Clothes make the person" - it's an old saying but it is still valid today. In this day and age every detail of your business life is important. If the suit fits perfect, it shows a level of success that will leave a lasting impression. A custom tailored suit made by Nordic Fashion Phuket will help you look confident, people around you will notice. This could be critical to your success. You provide us with your exact measurements and let us make it for you. With years of experience and dedication, we can assure you best fit and quality fabric (Silk, Wool, Cotton, Linen). If you are the one who wants to add personal touch to your clothes, you are more than welcome to provide us with your designs and we would bring in those designs for your clothes, immaculately. There are many Tailors to choose from in Phuket, we have found a few very good ones. Keep in mind that tailors that offer suits made in a day are probably not the most professional. Our suits and dresses, whatever, can be made in about 3 days, sometimes requiring 1 to 3 fittings to ensure the perfect fit. We can also arrange for you custom made leather goods, such as Boots, Vest, and Jackets. Busy on your holiday and don't think you can come into our shop for garments or fittings? Not a problem, contact us and we can come to your hotel anywhere in Phuket! We can bring our fabric samples, garment catalogs, and can measure you, then return for any fittings needed. All from the comfort of your hotel!
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Very helpfull and professional service. I had a 3 piece suit with shorts to match, 3 shirts and a coat made and my wife had a dress made, all from pictures that we had with us. The quality and finish of our garments are excellent. Thanks for your time and service.

All reviews
"his team"
"karon beach"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Hi. Thank you. Also these year i order clothes in Your shop. Every year for the last 6 years. Always happy. Good service and Verry Nice work. Thank you Jack

Reviewed 5 April 2018

After visiting 3 or 4 different tailors, and being pressured to buy more shirts than i wanted, i was relieved to meet Jack and his staff at Nordic Fashion.

I was shown many beautiful fabrics, and finishing options ranging in price. I never felt like i was being rushed, or up-sold. To put my mind at ease, i had a number of fittings to ensure they each fit correctly before they were finished.
I bought 8 shirts in which to be worn everyday in a busy restaurant, exposed to stains, wear and tear, and regular washing. After 12 months, they still fit beautifully, have not faded, and stitching remains perfect.
I have spent 3-4 times the money on shirts in Australia, yet Jacks are by far the best in my wardrobe.
I would highly recommend Jack and his team for A+ tailoring.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Bying your outfit here, is very easy, good support from People in shop, knowing almost everything about fabric, quality and passform. This makes you feel safe that the clothes you buy, will fit you well, and make you feel comfortable. Company has also a routine for visiting customers around in Europa, to see if they are satisfied With their clothes, and you can order New clothes for receiving by mail