Staff were very friendly and welcoming. Rooms were beautiful. We went with the jungle suite as the oceanview view didn't seem to be that different. Significant amount of walking involved. Lots of good finds in close walking distance. Pool was nice, as well as beach. Only downfalls would be the very un-vegetarian restaurant and the fact that the staff urged us to go see the baby elephant at breakfast - a baby elephant away from its mother begging for food. Not impressive. I thought Thai's loved Elephants?? Didn't seem like it there....... pure exploitation and very sad.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marina Phuket Resort is perched on a headland at southern end of Karon, among the finest of Phuket's famous west-coast beaches. The Deluxe Villas overlook the beach and the Andaman Sea. All guests have direct access to Karon Beach and can enjoy snorkeling right out front of the resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ctrip TA and Cancelon so you can book your Marina Phuket Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Phuket Hotel Karon
- Marina Phuket Karon
- Marina Phuket Resort Karon