Spa Cenvaree at Centara Grand Beach Resort Phuket
Review Highlights
Amazing experience

I visited this spa twice during our stay at the Centara Grand Resort. The staff is friendly and... read more

Reviewed 4 December 2018
YolandaS853
Mandurah, Australia
via mobile
My New Favourite

I cannot recommend this spa enough. The website does not do it justice. My husband and I have... read more

Reviewed 19 August 2018

Head Massage
1 Review
from USD 44.36
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 September 2016

Very good spa. 2 hour facial and aromatherapy oil massage. Thoroughly enjoyed it, very clean and good staff. Good options on massages and also spa treatments.

Definitely will be going back before we leave

Date of experience: September 2016
1  Thank Liz B
Reviewed 8 September 2016 via mobile

We walked in without any reservation. We were greeted warmly. Their staff were polite, friendly, attentive, patient and professional as we decide on our treatments. Due to limited availability, we decided on a 90 minutes Aromatherapy Massage in a couple room. My girlfriend has eczema and the therapist specially recommended her Almond & Butter oil which was not on their list. While waiting, we have access to their steam bath and sauna. Both our therapist were professional. They maintained their strokes and strength. It was a surreal experience at Spa Cenvaree.

Date of experience: September 2016
2  Thank MiMiMohamed
Reviewed 12 August 2016 via mobile

I had the Wanalee package which consisted of a body scrub, body wrap, massage and facial. All treatments were lovely, particularly the wrap which I thought would be a waste of time; but no, it was a wonderful warming and relaxing experience. Massage was excellent and facial left me glowing. Whole package was 5000baht which I know is a lot for Thailand, but just a facial would cost that in Dubai so I was more than happy and may squeeze another package in before I leave.

Date of experience: August 2016
2  Thank buttercup94
Reviewed 11 August 2016

My wife, mother in-law, sister, wife's friend, sister in-law and her mother absolutly loved the aromatherapy 90 minute massage here.

My wife loved it so much she went back for a second massage with her mother.

Date of experience: July 2016
2  Thank Michael D
Reviewed 22 July 2016

I treated myself to a number of treatments whist staying at the Centara Karon resort.
I would highly recommend this spa the welcome was calming and the atmosphere is relaxing. The ladies delivering the treatments are polite and the treatments are delivered with skill. I have visited many spa's and this is certainly one of the best. The cost whilst more expensive than you would pay in the smaller shops the experience does not match this. Thank you.

Date of experience: July 2016