“Great Thai food!”

Kalika 76 Restaurant
Ranked #38 of 580 Restaurants in Karon
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

We went to this restaurant based on the reviews, it was hard to find as it's so unassuming, let's say very basic! It's directly opposite the Marina Resort. Was busy for the low season - always a good sign. We ordered 102 - Guay Tiew Phad See-Ew - fantastic! Also the fried rice, spring rolls and traditional Phad Thai - all very good. Service is very friendly and restaurant clean, but I repeat basic - this ones not flashy, but the food is authentic and prices reasonable. Enjoy!

Date of visit: September 2016
1  Thank Coco_Red_1

Reviewed 30 August 2016 via mobile

Prices are relatively cheap, especially the wine. Quality is not worse than in the best restaurants around.

Reviewed 28 August 2016

My husband and I visited this restaurant twice on a recommendation and were not disappointed. After having pad Thai in other places that had been changed to suit Western tastes, it was one of the best I have had. Lamb chops on the menu? - yes and according to my other half, they were delicious, as was the steak he ordered two nights later. Friendly staff who will make changes to the menu for you and good service. The free garlic bread, water and fruit plate just made our night - and it was still cheap. We'll be back next year.

Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

First for the location - it's further down towards the beach (on the left hand side).
Service was great, got garlic bread at the beginning and fruit at the end, and the food was also great and cheap.
Also notice the promotions offered at the entrance if you want to save more. Warmly recommended!

1  Thank asaf_TelAviv
Reviewed 22 August 2016

Didn't want to eat at the Resort so went for a wonder and just walked in. The staff were very friendly and willing to help. The food was simply delicious with one of the best chicken satay sauce I have tasted. Everything was very nice and good portion sizes. Overall I would definitely go back if I had enough time.