USD 222
USD 169
Chanalai Garden Resort(Kata Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 55
USD 50
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 75/night.

Horizon Karon Beach Resort & Spa(Karon)(Great Value!)
USD 99
USD 63
Trip.com
USD 99
USD 92
Movenpick Resort & Spa Karon Beach Phuket(Karon Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 170
USD 128
  • Pool
Le Meridien Phuket Beach Resort(Karon)(Great Value!)
USD 189
USD 137
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 155/night.

Centara Karon Resort Phuket(Karon)(Great Value!)
USD 55
USD 45
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 51/night.

Katathani Phuket Beach Resort(Kata Noi Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 317
USD 242
  • Beachfront
Hilton Phuket Arcadia Resort & Spa(Karon)(Great Value!)
USD 132
USD 123
Priceline
  • Pool
Beyond Resort Kata(Kata Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 150
USD 106
Priceline
1,438 results
All reviewsplunge pool suitetai restaurantkids clubchampions barkids poolkids worldkaron beachbusy roadfamily roommain poolbunk bedssecurity guardcrossing the roaddeluxe roompool bartuk tuklate check
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

overall it is a good hotel. The rooms, bathrooms and balconies are nice and clean and have a good size. There’s a great pool.

There is a big but though.
Due to the fact that the hotel is not situated directly on the beach ( you have to cross a busy street ) and thus does not have any sunbeds there - it is very annoying that the few loungers around the poor are blocked and occupied by people placing their towels there early in the morning so we did not really have a chance to get any sun beds there. Those people have shown up hours later or even in the afternoon for a short visit. Although signs say that towels would be taken away after 30 minutes of no one being there nobody really reacted neither the staff at the pool who was in charge nor management.

Management really has to take action there because for the hundreds of guests a handful a handful of deck chairs does not really do the trick.

Due to this negative aspect we would never book this hotel again because we are not willing to get up at six in the morning just to reserve some sun loungers by the pool - after all it is is our holidays !!!!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank travelgirl0511
Jean Philippe L, General Manager at Novotel Phuket Karon Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Dear Mabi,
Thanks for sharing your experience online. It is a pleasure reading how much you have enjoyed the living space and comfort of rooms, as well as the modern facilities.
On the other hand, I am sorry that the 30-min policy for sunbeds was not respected during your stay. Be sure that I will immediately emphasize on the team training to avoid this situation in the future.
And feel welcome to share with me additional feedback should there be any at jp.lovotti@accor.com.
I would love to have you back and provide you our best service to change your impression and have us become your best resort in Phuket.
I remain hopeful that we will hear from you again and have a chance to welcome you at Novotel Phuket Karon again in near future.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Late but easy check in for my 11month old and I for 9days.
Standard room was comfy and had everything we needed.
All staff in all areas in particular the buffet breakfast crew were AMAZING with my son. Were the extra hands when I needed them.
Great variety of food at buffet breakfast.
We had a pleasant stay. Very clean.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Jean Philippe L, General Manager at Novotel Phuket Karon Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear Tlevae,
Thank you for sharing your great experience online. It is a pleasure reading how much you have enjoyed the living space and the comfort of our rooms. As you rightfully mention, our Restaurant proposes a buffet breakfast with a large selection of tropical fruits and local cuisine, freshly baked breads and pastries, a variety of hot dishes, live cooking station, as well as a la carte items if you prefer. I will certainly share your comments with our Culinary team. We would be more than happy to welcome you back to our resort again in near future. If you need any assistance for your next stay, please feel welcome to contact me directly at jp.lovotti@accor.com

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Checking out tomorrow after 6 nights here. We had interconnected superior rooms which were perfect for five of us. I was concerned about vegetarian food options but there was loads available at breakfast and the veggie pizzas were also good. Staff were helpful and friendly- the Easter activities for kids were excellent and thoroughly enjoyed by my younger children. Thanks to all the staff for a lovely holiday.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Dear LondonGlittergirl,
Thanks for sharing your fantastic experience online. At Novotel Phuket Karon, the team is entirely dedicated to create experiences our guests love. It is a pleasure reading how much you have enjoyed the living space and comfort of rooms, modern facilities, activities and the warm services from our team. It is a pleasure reading how much you have enjoyed the quality and variety of our breakfast proposed by our culinary team.I will not miss an opportunity to encourage them with the praise you gave. Thank you once again, we definitely look forward to welcoming you back in the future for many more great moments here at Novotel Phuket Karon.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

The staff were lovely and the hotel was amazing. I certainly would return I recommend this hotel to everyone. The location was great as you were in the middle of great attractions. Food and service amazing.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Jean Philippe L, General Manager at Novotel Phuket Karon Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Dear Donnadoo,
Thanks for sharing your fantastic experience online. At Novotel Phuket Karon , the team is dedicated to create experiences our guests love. It is a pleasure reading how much you have enjoyed a great service from our team, perfect location of our resort as well as the Quality of the Cuisine proposed by our Culinary team. I will not miss an opportunity to encourage them with the praise you gave regarding the amazing food as well as the service. Thank you once again, we definitely look forward to welcoming you back in the future for many more great moments here at Novotel Phuket Karon.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

The hotel is very isolated and only families with small children stayed there. The restaurants in the hotel are expensive (compare to Thailand’s rates) breakfast was not included and the rate was 550B. The beach is about 5 minutes walk and not the as beautiful as other beaches in Thailand. The room is big and family oriented. Not 4.5 stars maybe 4.. stars. Shuttles to Patong runs only 3 times a day and sometimes if you don’t signup hours before it’s full and the taxi cost about 400B one way. My room smelled really bad like drainage. I’ve stayed in many hotels in Thailand and in the World and this hotel was not worth the money. Definitely don’t stay if you’re not with family.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo

Dear Shay,
Thank you for sharing your thoughts online. At Novotel, we are dedicated to create experiences our guests love, we are truly sorry to read that your experience at the Resort couldn’t meet your expectations. Regarding your remark on the prices at our Restaurants and Bars, could I share that we offer happy hours for food and beverage, along with special food promotions through the day, so you can enjoy more for less at our resort.
The Resort is also located in the vibrant district of Karon, where you can find boutiques, local restaurants, temples, night markets… and the Karon Beach still considered by the locals as one of the most beautiful on the island. Additionally, a shuttle service to Patong is free and available 3 times a day, therefore we encourage guest to book in advance to avoid any inconvenience.
May I share with you that we do offer special saver rate with free breakfast included at booking time.
Should you decide to give our hotel a second chance, I would be more than happy to personally assist you then.