3,792 results
All reviews lotus wing sails restaurant the executive lounge thai thai restaurant diamond member ocean beach club sea view main lobby huge property beach road tennis courts junior suite pool staff andaman sea tuk tuk bit dated happy hour
Reviewed 6 April 2018

The hotel has this old nostalgic feeling to it. The staff members are very accommodating and help you right away when you request it. Never a long wait and they were all so genuinely kind. Traveling can be a little cumbersome because of the language barrier but at Hilton Arcadia, the staff members English is great. Plus, they had staff members working there from all over the country. I saw Chinese, Korean, Russian, and Indian staff members. Awesome!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
HiltonPhuketArcadia, General Manager at Hilton Phuket Arcadia Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

Dear jkhen1989,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write your detailed and gracious review about your “Stayed at the Junior Suite with Sea View” experience you had while recently staying at the Hilton Phuket Arcadia Resort & Spa.

I was very delighted to read your comments about your recent stay capturing your positive impression on our ‘Warm of Hospitality’, the staff was very helpful, and so genuinely kind, and along with other element of the resort that contributed to making you stay experience. It has been a great pleasure to have you stay with us.

jkhen1989, we do believe your insight and comments will inspire other discerning travellers to visit our magnificent ‘Phuket’ island, and we hope they will select the Hilton Phuket Arcadia Resort & Spa for their stay experience.

Thank you very much once again for your generous feedback. We look forward to welcoming you “back” to the Hilton Phuket Arcadia Resort & Spa again in the near
future.

Until your next return visit,

Reviewed 6 April 2018

Overall hotel experience is good. I was utterly disappointed with their Thai Thai Restaurant. The quality and taste of the food was bad. Having travel to Bangkok regularly for years, I know the taste of food that I ordered, it was like having Thai food in Timbuktu and I would bet they would have made it better. Never ever eat there.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear gunasegeranp,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write your detailed about the experience you had while recently staying at the Hilton Phuket Arcadia Resort & Spa.

While I was happy to note that you found our hotel is ‘Good’, and that you generally had a positive impression of our resort, your constructive insight on the quality and taste of the food at Thai Thai restaurant are sincerely appreciated. Please accept my sincere apologies for the inconveniences that you appear to have encountered as a result. Your feedback is appreciated as this will provide us with the opportunity to ensure that we are able to continue to serve the needs of our discerning travellers and thereby better align with their expectations.

gunasegeranp, it was a great pleasure to have you stay with us, Feedback is always important as it is a vital way of reviewing the level of service and facilities we provide our guests so as to make improvements. Once again thank you for your truly valuable comments. I hope that we will be able to welcome you back to the Hilton Phuket Arcadia Resort & Spa in the near future.

Until your travel plans permit,

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

This is a very big resort hotel. On the positive side this means plenty of space and green areas, activities and pools; on the flip side you get rather impersonal service, little of the exceptional Thai warmth and occasionally a bit of a scrap with some more aggressive guests at the breakfast buffet. Having traveled a fair bit with work I’m lucky enough to have a Hilton gold card - and whilst at the Doubletree in Bangkok this felt like it really meant something, here it was an irrelevance. Other small - but potentially serious - gripe: the water temperature in the shower kept on changing of its own accord, slight risk of getting even more burnt than from the outside heat!

All in all it’s a decent large resort hotel, but there are I’m sure better options in the area.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Samuel_Thomson,

I am glad to read of your positive impression with respect to the space greenery and landscape of the resort. Your constructive comments on our product offer are sincerely appreciated, and please accept my sincere apologies for the inconveniences that you appear to have encountered.

Samuel_Thomson, it has been a great pleasure to have you stay with us, and once again, please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience that you encountered during the stay, and thank you for your candid feedback the essence of which will enable us to monitor and improve our service standards. We would like to have another opportunity to re-build your confidence and therefore provide to you the Hilton standard of service that you have come to expect of Hilton Phuket Arcadia Resort & Spa.

Until your travel plans permit,

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Check in Process could be improved... my initial room was smelling to cigarette, however, Hotel changed it for a new room. Facilities are nice but there isn't private beach. People are very kind and room service very quick.

Dear SantiagoQ8,

While I was delighted to note that you had a very positive impression on our service, with special mention to the room service was very quick, your constructive comments on our product, and check-in process are sincerely appreciated. Please accept my sincere apologies for the inconveniences that you appear to have encountered with.

Thank you for your thoughts about your beach experience. Unfortunately the beach is defined as “public land”, as outlined, Karon beach is only steps away by crossing the beachfront road and our security guard always stands by to assist our guests to cross the road 24 hours a day. We provide beach towels at the bell counter for our guests who wish to enjoy time on the beach.

SantiagoQ8, it was a great pleasure to have you stay with us, and thank you very much once again for your candid feedback, we most certain do look forward to welcoming you “Home” upon your next return visit.

Until your travel plan permits,

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Stayed here for a long weekend in March and had a wonderful time. My room, which was called a superior suite was spectacular. Besides being huge, it had a large lanai facing the ocean and its own outdoor whirlpool. The staff was excellent and very friendly, especially Diana at reception and David at the pool .

The reason for not giving a perfect score are two. . First, many of the bellman and doorman don't speak English. I understand that I am an English-speaking guest visiting their country. But there were several incidents that occurred that could have been avoided if I was able to communicate clearly with someone in that area.

Secondly, and more importantly, was the executive lounge. As a diamond member, I had access to it. The lounge has excellent views of the resort, but it is very crowded and congested. The layout of the furniture is such that you can barely move around. I only went for the evening cocktail service. I only did that twice during my stay because it wasn't very enjoyable. Granted, you get two free drinks , including cocktails. That is very rare in the Hilton lounge. Getting someone's attention to get those drinks though was another story. Also, if you didn't come right at the start , it was difficult getting a seat.
My larger complaint though is regarding the staff. I went once outside of food service and was reprimanded . Once I came to get a bottle of water after a run and was told I can't have it and I have to go to my room and look for water there. Something about they can't take a bottle of water out of the lounge. if that is true, that seems like an odd rule.
But I think it could have been delivered in a more professional manner. After that interface, I felt like I never wanted to go back to the lounge.

If you aren't or don't want to use the lounge and don't need assistance of the bell stand, you would have no complaints I think.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank W731KBdavidw
HiltonPhuketArcadia, General Manager at Hilton Phuket Arcadia Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Dear David W,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write your detailed and gracious review about the “Very large resort” experience you had while recently staying at the Hilton Phuket Arcadia Resort & Spa.

I am delighted to hear of your positive memorable stay experience while recently staying in our spectacular Hilton Superior Suite and to the pleasure of ‘large lanai facing the ocean and its own outdoor whirlpool’ and along with the staff was excellent and very friendly with special mention to Diana at reception and David at the pool. However, we were disappointed to find that you were not satisfied with some areas on the Bellman/Doorman and the Lounge. Please accept my sincere apology for the slippage in our traditional Hilton hospitality and please rest assured I greatly value your constructive feedback so that we will be able to take corrective action that will ensure, all of our guests feel cared for and experience a truly deserving vacation while staying with us.

David W, it was a great pleasure to have you stay with us, and thank you very much once again for your candid feedback the essence of which will enable us to monitor and improve our standards. We would like to have another opportunity to re-build your confidence and therefore provide to you the Hilton standard that you have come to expect of Hilton Phuket Arcadia Resort & Spa.

Until your travel plan permits,