3,790 results
All reviews lotus wing sails restaurant the executive lounge thai thai restaurant diamond member ocean beach club sea view main lobby huge property beach road tennis courts junior suite pool staff andaman sea tuk tuk public beach happy hour
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

This is a very big resort hotel. On the positive side this means plenty of space and green areas, activities and pools; on the flip side you get rather impersonal service, little of the exceptional Thai warmth and occasionally a bit of a scrap with some more aggressive guests at the breakfast buffet. Having traveled a fair bit with work I’m lucky enough to have a Hilton gold card - and whilst at the Doubletree in Bangkok this felt like it really meant something, here it was an irrelevance. Other small - but potentially serious - gripe: the water temperature in the shower kept on changing of its own accord, slight risk of getting even more burnt than from the outside heat!

All in all it’s a decent large resort hotel, but there are I’m sure better options in the area.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
HiltonPhuketArcadia, General Manager at Hilton Phuket Arcadia Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

Dear Samuel_Thomson,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write your detailed about the experience you had while recently staying at the Hilton Phuket Arcadia Resort & Spa.

I am glad to read of your positive impression with respect to the space greenery and landscape of the resort. Your constructive comments on our product offer are sincerely appreciated, and please accept my sincere apologies for the inconveniences that you appear to have encountered.

Samuel_Thomson, it has been a great pleasure to have you stay with us, and once again, please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience that you encountered during the stay, and thank you for your candid feedback the essence of which will enable us to monitor and improve our service standards. We would like to have another opportunity to re-build your confidence and therefore provide to you the Hilton standard of service that you have come to expect of Hilton Phuket Arcadia Resort & Spa.

Until your travel plans permit,

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Check in Process could be improved... my initial room was smelling to cigarette, however, Hotel changed it for a new room. Facilities are nice but there isn't private beach. People are very kind and room service very quick.

Date of stay: March 2018

Dear SantiagoQ8,

While I was delighted to note that you had a very positive impression on our service, with special mention to the room service was very quick, your constructive comments on our product, and check-in process are sincerely appreciated. Please accept my sincere apologies for the inconveniences that you appear to have encountered with.

Thank you for your thoughts about your beach experience. Unfortunately the beach is defined as “public land”, as outlined, Karon beach is only steps away by crossing the beachfront road and our security guard always stands by to assist our guests to cross the road 24 hours a day. We provide beach towels at the bell counter for our guests who wish to enjoy time on the beach.

SantiagoQ8, it was a great pleasure to have you stay with us, and thank you very much once again for your candid feedback, we most certain do look forward to welcoming you “Home” upon your next return visit.

Until your travel plan permits,

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Stayed here for a long weekend in March and had a wonderful time. My room, which was called a superior suite was spectacular. Besides being huge, it had a large lanai facing the ocean and its own outdoor whirlpool. The staff was excellent and very friendly, especially Diana at reception and David at the pool .

The reason for not giving a perfect score are two. . First, many of the bellman and doorman don't speak English. I understand that I am an English-speaking guest visiting their country. But there were several incidents that occurred that could have been avoided if I was able to communicate clearly with someone in that area.

Secondly, and more importantly, was the executive lounge. As a diamond member, I had access to it. The lounge has excellent views of the resort, but it is very crowded and congested. The layout of the furniture is such that you can barely move around. I only went for the evening cocktail service. I only did that twice during my stay because it wasn't very enjoyable. Granted, you get two free drinks , including cocktails. That is very rare in the Hilton lounge. Getting someone's attention to get those drinks though was another story. Also, if you didn't come right at the start , it was difficult getting a seat.
My larger complaint though is regarding the staff. I went once outside of food service and was reprimanded . Once I came to get a bottle of water after a run and was told I can't have it and I have to go to my room and look for water there. Something about they can't take a bottle of water out of the lounge. if that is true, that seems like an odd rule.
But I think it could have been delivered in a more professional manner. After that interface, I felt like I never wanted to go back to the lounge.

If you aren't or don't want to use the lounge and don't need assistance of the bell stand, you would have no complaints I think.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank W731KBdavidw
HiltonPhuketArcadia, General Manager at Hilton Phuket Arcadia Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Dear David W,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write your detailed and gracious review about the “Very large resort” experience you had while recently staying at the Hilton Phuket Arcadia Resort & Spa.

I am delighted to hear of your positive memorable stay experience while recently staying in our spectacular Hilton Superior Suite and to the pleasure of ‘large lanai facing the ocean and its own outdoor whirlpool’ and along with the staff was excellent and very friendly with special mention to Diana at reception and David at the pool. However, we were disappointed to find that you were not satisfied with some areas on the Bellman/Doorman and the Lounge. Please accept my sincere apology for the slippage in our traditional Hilton hospitality and please rest assured I greatly value your constructive feedback so that we will be able to take corrective action that will ensure, all of our guests feel cared for and experience a truly deserving vacation while staying with us.

David W, it was a great pleasure to have you stay with us, and thank you very much once again for your candid feedback the essence of which will enable us to monitor and improve our standards. We would like to have another opportunity to re-build your confidence and therefore provide to you the Hilton standard that you have come to expect of Hilton Phuket Arcadia Resort & Spa.

Until your travel plan permits,

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

I’m writing this review whilst crying out of rage!!!!!!
So I get here at 0030! Tired!!!!!
I’m amazed at the reception! It’s WOWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
I’m then welcomed by a friendly staff.. very helpful.. however to find out that the food is neither halal nor vegetarian because they are all cooked together!! No consideration for cross contamination here guys! Very non Hilton like! By the way.. I emailed the hotel and no one bothered replying! 5 star?!!!!!!!! Really?!!!!!!! Ha!!!!
Anyway... I’m now taken to my room which is like a town away!
The moment I stepped into the room... I was in awe! In awe at how ugly a hotel room can be! Jokes apart.... my grandads en suite at the care home back home is designed and decorated better!
I asked if I could move... clearly not coz apparently they’re fully booked.. I mean really?! I’m surprised people didn’t run away!!!!
Anyway.. I have no choice but to make do with what I have been given.. I have a shower and the water stays there! It doesn’t move!!!!!! These are their newly refurbished rooms! I wonder what it looked like before.. coz at the moment.. I’m sure pictures of this room would suit well in a museum!
So that aside... I decide to go to bed! As I’m trying to connect to the WiFi coz it took so long.. I hear snoring noises.. I thought my husband was snoring this loud and I was gonna tell him to stop... he wasn’t asleep by the way.. I just thought it was one of them heavy breaths! At the same time, he goes is someone snoring?! Yepssssss! There we go! They gave me a connecting room and i can hear this person snore like they were in my room!!!!
I call reception again! This time as well one of the staff says that they are fully booked and he can’t do anything.. another lady then decides to intervene and says there’s a room on the same floor.. ha! Suddenly!!!!!! At 2am now.. I pack my bags and move!!!
The room is just as ugly! Very poorly designed! I very much doubt this was designed by a professional!
The bath in these deluxe rooms is more basic than basic.. if u live in london and are used to the B&Q basic... well this one is a few steps lower! This is Hilton by the way!
If u live in France.. have u ever been to a hostel?! Not that I have but once I was given a B&B as Air France had cancelled the flight and that no star basic hotel was exactly the same as the one I’m at now.. Hilton!
I’m gobsmacked! I was so looking forward to this trip! I’m disgusted... i just want to go back!
Whatever u do... do not book this hotel! It will put you off your trip just like it has to me! I’m not even in a good mood and can’t even talk to my husband I’m so pissed off! This holiday is wasted! Gutted! Please do not book!!!!!!!

Date of stay: April 2018
4  Thank Miss-fussyeater26

Dear Miss-fussyeater26,

In reviewing your feedback on your stay experience, it would appear that regrettably, we fell short of being able to live up to your expectation. I would like to reiterate our sincere apologies on the products shortfall that you experienced in this instance and for failing to have lived up to your expectation. Your comments have been duly noted for further appropriate arrangement, so that we may better align with the expectations and changing needs of our discerning guests. However, I have taken note of your impression on your arrival that ‘the reception!, it’s Wowwwwww!, you’re welcomed by a
friendly staff.. very helpful.

I would like to reiterate that we are consistently undergoing changes in our product and facilities within our Resort, so that we may better align with the expectations and changing needs of our discerning guests and as a result, I do hope to be able to
welcome you back to the Hilton Phuket Arcadia Resort & Spa so that we may better serve you and fulfill your needs and expectations.

Miss-fussyeater26, once again, thank you very much for your candid feedback the essence of which will enable us to monitor and improve our standards. We would like to have another opportunity to re-build your confidence and therefore provide to you the Hilton standard that you have come to expect of Hilton Phuket Arcadia Resort & Spa.

Until we have the opportunity of being able to welcome you ‘home’ to the Hilton Phuket Arcadia Resort & Spa,

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

My travel agency booked this Hilton for NEW YEAR EVE! It’s level of cheap motel but I was charged $750 per night. At the moment I checked in at 6 pm on dec 31 power at this Hilton was shut down. In the room after long travel I have to take shower in dark, no Airconditioner, no to charge my phone, no Wi-Fi. Horror hotel after 24 h flight from Orlando Florida! I could not imagine to have worst hotel experience and pay $750 per night. In the morning when I got up and see my room I realize that I SLEPT ON THE BED WITH HUGE PEE STAIN ON MY BED. Discussing hotel! Should be shut down and completely and rebuild. All stars should be removed !

Date of stay: December 2017

Dear Dfataliyev,

In reviewing to your feedback on your stay experience, it would appear that regrettably, we fell short of being able to live up to your expectation. I would like to reiterate our sincere apologies on the service shortfall that you experienced in this instance and for failing to have lived up to your expectation. Please rest assured that your feedback has been taken up most serious with the team, so that we are better
able to enhance our service standards and improve our offer, thereby aligning with the expectations of our discerning travellers for future visits. We also would like to inform you with respect to the power outage on your arrival, while we’re understanding on how
the inconvenience experienced causing to you, very regrettably ‘PEA’ the Thailand Electricity Authority were experiencing supply and distribution challenges which lead to a couple of their transformers 'blowing'. This resulted in our generators needing to be used. This was a unique incident however evidently contributed to your disappointment. While it was principally as a result of external factors, please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience that you encountered with.

Dfataliyev, once again, please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience that you encountered during the stay, and thank you for your candid feedback the essence of which will enable us to monitor and improve our service standards. We would like to have another opportunity to re-build your confidence and therefore provide to you the Hilton standard of service that you have come to expect of Hilton Phuket Arcadia Resort & Spa.

Until your travel plans permit,