Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Romana S

The best hotel

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 2 May 2024
it has been many years that we enjoy the resort, and still is our best holiday every year.
We wuold love to share our multi year experience to all the guests who could have the chance to spend sometime in this amazing place. the kindness of staff, the excellence of the services, the goodness of the food and whatever is present in this amazing place is stunning!
Date of stay: January 2024
Pool
Beachfront
View more hotels in Karon
4,497 results
All reviews le meridien private beach indian chef huge pool tennis courts thai restaurant table tennis beach bar tuk tuk junior suite f b kids club pool view breakfast buffet is phi phi low season phuket
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 April 2024

One of the best hotels in Phuket situated on the best beach in Phuket! Believe me I know what I am talking about. I couldn’t mention it enough - this is the best beach in the area, with palm trees, white sand and blue water. A bunch of unmotorized watersports is provided for free - kayak, SAP etc. Also, there is a zone for snorkling with a lot of fish, you don’t even need to go for a snrokling tour :)

A lot of swimming pools in the area - both for adults and kids, a lot of restaurants - italian, japanese (try it!), international. The variety for breakfast is just amazing, I always say - the hotel is good if they have salmon for breakfast in Asia ;)

A lot of places for insta photograhy ;)

Overall, this is the must visit on Phuket!

Reviewed 26 April 2024

Please be aware of jetskis the people there are scammers and work with hotel... they let you take ketski and if the jetski dies in water and fall.over you need to pay them and the hotel was of no help and not on our side... This was a very bad experience for us as family and lost alot of money llease dont stay here and dont go on jetskis in phuket. Phuket people are the worst wont ever go here again in my life... They dont care about you as person and they just want money. They need to be more careful because they will lose people that will come there....

Date of stay: March 2024
Trip type: Travelled with family
Julian Lowry, General Manager at Le Meridien Phuket Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2024

Dear 508antoinettec,

We sincerely appreciate your choice to stay with us and are sorry to hear of your experience with the jetski rental.

Do note that the jetski rentals are not related in any way to the hotel. Located on the beach which is essentially a public beach, we have no ability to influence or manage this service.

In cases where guests may have disagreements with the rental operator, our Duty Management are often on hand to assist in discussions with both guest and renter, however as mentioned we are not involved in any decisions by an Organisation unrelated to the hotel.

We do sincerely regret the experience that you had and we hope you will not let this influence your decision to return and enjoy the pristine white sand beach and the many other facilities that the hotel has to offer.

Thank you once again for your feedback.

The Management

Reviewed 20 April 2024

We stayed at this lovely hotel about 20 days with friendly and helpful staff special mention to Mrs. Aoff, Tuang, Raju and his team, Bank, Kay, and all staff.
The staff greeted us with warm smiles of welcome, It was clear that the hotel staff valued excellent customer service, and they made us feel like valued guests from the moment we checked in. Apart from their friendly and warm reception, the hotel staff went above and beyond to ensure we had a pleasant stay. the hotel staff was attentive to our needs and always ready to assist. They promptly responded to all our requests, whether it was for extra towels, room service, or directions. If we had any questions or concerns, they were available to address them, and their cheerful attitude made our interactions with them pleasurable. The attention to detail and the personal touch that the hotel staff brought to their service was extraordinary. In conclusion, the hotel staff's warm reception and exceptional customer service were a highlight of our stay. Their friendliness, willingness to assist, and attention to detail made all the difference and enhanced our overall experience. We left the hotel feeling like we made new friends, and we look forward to returning to this hospitality haven. We highly recommend this hotel to anyone looking for an unforgettable stay that is filled with warmth, comfort, and exceptional service.
Thank you for making my stay so enjoyable."

Room tip: Choose a room with private pool.
Date of stay: March 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 13 April 2024

This is not a 5 star hotel.!!!
1. The mail pool was out off service due to not being clean for the hull duration of my stay. This was a big problem for me as I did not wan to use mixed adult and child pool.
2. 90% of staff can barely speak any English.
3. I was harassed at the breakfast buffet for taking 2 muffins with me. A woman cam to me and in a very rude manner advised me that I must not not take a single thing with me when leaving the breakfast. Neither my daughter not myself had barely have any breakfast as we are not big morning eaters. I though my 6 year old daughter could enjoy a couple of pastries on the beach later on as she barely had anything to eat at the breakfast buffet. They laid it down as a hygiene reason. HOWEVER it was totally fine to take the remain of paid lunches( and dinners) . I had to raise these issues with the manager, after which I could see they were trying to make my stay a little bit better, but nothing was done with the cleaning of the pool and it was still out of service when I left the resort.
4. The rooms are WELL out of dates with a chubby furniture
5. Kids club is a total joke. Non of the listed activities took place. Lazy approach with just couple of women sitting and minding children.
6. I felt that the resort was trying to make as much money of me as possible.

Despite the fact that the resort has an amazing beach( an the only private beach in Phuket) I will not return to this hotel which claims to be a part of Marriott group. They are no where near the high standards you would expect from Marriott.

6  Thank Stay586196
Julian Lowry, General Manager at Le Meridien Phuket Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2024

Dear Stay586196,

On behalf of our entire team, thank you for your recent stay with us and for sharing your impressions of Le Meridien Phuket Beach Resort.

We are sorry that you had the inconvenience of the issues we had with the lagoon pool which we are now pleased to say are rectified. The pool was only closed 2 mornings until 2.30pm each day and was available other than this time. We have changed the pool pumps for the pool which was the reason for the pool being slightly discolored, however was completely safe to use. We also had two other pools in full operation at the time.

In regards to your comments relating to the removal of food from the breakfast restaurant. This is indeed not permitted given the potential health risks, for example, in case the items are not consumed within a certain period, however we understand that for future visits to the restaurant, we made provision for you to contact our senior management in order to specially package items that you could take with you and we do hope you were able to take advantage of this special arrangement.

We sincerely apologize that our service did not meet your expectations and satisfaction. Rest assured, we have already passed along your feedback to the team.

Thank you once again for your feedback.

Kind Regards,
Le Meridien Phuket Beach Resort Management

Reviewed 13 April 2024

Exceptional service from all the staff. Food quality and taste. The chef Joshi create great dishes with unbelievable taste. He goes above and beyond to make sure all the guests are looked after
Our stay at the Méridien Phuket was exceptional. Wii definitely come back.

• Trip type: Travelled with family