my friends and i stayed for 2 nights at the hotels 2-bedroom villa. The rooms was excellent and very well done up. there were 2 large bedrooms, along with a living room and a dining area. The room had a large terrace over-looking the sea. The bathrooms were big and very neatly done up with all the amenities.
The resort by itself is quite well placed. It has its own private beach which is excellent so say the least. It has water sports and couple of bars that serve some good cocktails and not-too-prices. The pool is HUGE and its an under-statement. One side of the pool has the kids while the other side was more for the adult crowd. The food at the poolside and the service was impeccable.
The hotel is located about 5 mins from Patong beach where all the action is. So location wise too, it is perfect, We saw about 4-5 restaurantds in the hotel, all serving different cuisines and they seemed pretty popular with the guests.
The only negative to our stay was that one of the bathrooms and room had a very foul smell that used to come up for a few hours every day. We realised that the smell was on account of the room not being used for sometime. I hope the management can take care of this, otherwise this hotel would have deserved a 5-star rating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Meridien Phuket Beach Resort is located on a lush cove on Phuket’s southwestern coast with a secluded 500-metre pristine white-sand beach. One of very few hotels on Phuket where guests can enjoy a tranquil secluded beach right next to the hotel without the need to cross a street or walk some distance. Le Meridien Phuket Beach offers 470 renovated rooms and suites. Enjoy a complete range of sports and recreational facilities with two oversized tropical swimming pools, shaded kids pool, lap pool, 6 tennis courts, 2 air-conditioned squash courts, 9-hole mini-golf, basketball court, and a dedicated on-site LM Family Kids Club (04-12 yrs) offering fun, creative, and educational programmes. All non-motorised watersports at the Resort are free for guests. Le Spa, awarded 'Amazing Resort Spa' at the 2013 Thailand Spa and Well-Being Awards, offers pampering treatments and luxurious programmes designed to rejuvinate and refresh the senses.There are 10 restaurants and bars offering the world's more popular cuisines. Le Meridien Phuket Beach Resort is only 5kms away from Patong and Karon, Phuket's main entertainment and shopping districts and is a 90-minute drive from Phuket International Airport and 5 kms from the shopping and entertainment district of Patong. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Priceline, lastminute.com.au, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Le Meridien Phuket Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Phuket Beach Hotel Karon
- Le Meridien Karon
- Meridien Phuket Beach Hotel
- Phuket Le Meridien
- Le Meridian Phuket
- Le Meridien Phuket Beach Resort Karon