“Self designed suit”

Andy Paul Collection
Ranked #27 of 56 Shopping in Karon
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Andy Paul Collection was established in 2004 and provides fine custom clothing which are tailored with high quality materials of your liking. We provide custom tailored suits, shirts, dresses, winter clothing and almost everything in between for both gentlemen and ladies. We can store your sizes for up to 5 years so you can also order by mail (worldwide) later when your holiday has already ended.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I gave Andy a pic of my favourite football team and an idea for the jacket design. He let me see the progress as it was made and the finished product was outstanding. The fit of the shirts and trousers was also excellent.
My wife also ordered a business suit which was excellent.
Later back in Australia some friends loved my jacket and wanted their own. I contacted Andy and he sent me diagrams for the required measurements and costings. (very good prices of course) Included postage to Australia. We sent measurements and paid and received our impressive jackets (x4) with no problems at all.
Professionally fitted, lined, sewn, with very good price.
Will definitely visit again or even order from overseas again as I have full confidence in Andy to complete using this process.

All reviews
in 4 reviews
"suits"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Always a wisit to see Andy and buy some nice close, I have been there so many times over the last 5 year and Andy is so helpfull everytime, even made 2 pair of trouser to my big son in Denmark based on a picture and a phonecall, he is so good, I will sure come again and again
Love from Heidi Frederiksen

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Very good and friendly service. Guality clothes and tailoring. I highly recommend Andy is the only one who we trust make nice and good price clothing.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

First time I went to Andy's tailor shop for about 9years ago. Since that I have been visit them 5 times, every time I visit them, I buy suits shirts pants everything, and every time it's fits perfect! The service are always top 10! I can also order the suits from my own country and pay them, and it's always comming and it fits brilliant.. anyway the best place to get your suits done. Go in and take a talk with them, then you will see it's the best place with people that knows what they are doing and always delivery at time

Big thumbs up from here, and seen you soon again!