See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

We found multiple mosquitoes in our room, there were hairs and stains on our bedding, and our room didn’t even have a window. I’m shocked the reviews are so good- this was the first time I can remember taking the financial loss to check out early, I wanted to leave that badly. Stay away.

Date of stay: December 2017
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

The hotel was in a quiet place near the beach, had many 7elevens and restaurants in the same street and a market.
We stayed two nights and the rooms were cleaned those two days and we were given new towels also.
The food coocked there was really good.
The internet speed was fine, we managed to stream a football match.
It had plenty of tv channels and a pool table.
Recomend definetly

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

All in all a good Hotel with all standards. It's nice and tidy. We just had the bad luck to get a room with a door to the neighbor room, so it was a bit wafer-thin, but the rest was fine. Karon Beach however was a bit disappointing, dirty and crowded.

Date of stay: March 2017
Reviewed 28 February 2017

Not quite, but the proximity of the main Patong-Karon-Kata road makes it feel that way.
Admittedly wasn't described as "sea-view". But unless you can regularly stroll with confidence through security at one of the plusher resorts, you are faced with a 15 mins walk along the aforementioned busy road before you get a view of the sea.
3 sunbeds and a postage-stamp pool ensure the need to go to the beach.
The proximity and open access to the busy road mitigates against quiet relaxation in the otherwise comfy and cozy lounge/reception area.
The coffee machine at the bar was broken for the first two days, but no problem, "I'll use the facilities in my room". Except the kettle didn't work. The replacement retrieved from another room (the two kettles were swapped !), contained grey water to start, but then produced orange coloured water in return for the clear stuff I'd put in. Rust ! All of this is a shame as the room and balcony were both clean and spacious, and all the staff were without fail, courteous, helpful and smiling. But there were a number of irritating, small things that prevent me from recommending the place for more than a night or two pit stop.

Room tip: I was on the side away from the road and it was fine. Cannot vouch for those nearer the road.
Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 21 January 2017 via mobile

Thankfully we only stayed here for the final 2 nights of our month stay in Thailand.
The photos of the hotel are very misleading.
The pool is right there as u walk through the hotel & is very small with 2 sun loungers there.
If it was the start of our holiday then I certainly wld have left straight away sorry to say.
There is nothing nice to do near by. Unless u pay to drive to the beach. It's in a very grubby busy street.
The hotel room was ok & u had a tv & tea/coffee.
I stripped the beds back to check on clean bedding a found stained blood all over the bottom of the sheet & blanket , so obviously not changed from before.
My husband ordered the thai green curry (it's he's favourite) & wow was we disappointed! The sauce was far too hot even when I asked for it to be mild, & they use frozen vegetables (carrot, peas & sweetcorn). It was awful & expensive.
I can honestly say this was my worst experience in Thailand.
I wouldn't go here again if it was free and the staff could be more helpful & pleasant!

Date of stay: December 2016