We had originally booked and stayed at another hotel during our first 2 days in Thailand but were not happy. It was overcrowded during breakfast area, the hotel needed renovation in some areas and there were a lot of insects (despite it being a 5 star hotel) so we decided to move and it was a very wise decision! Although both hotels cost the same, the difference was huge! I have travelled a lot around the Far East and stayed in some really nice hotels but this was by far one of the best! The hotel and grounds are spectacular, the rooms are huge and amazing. The food is excellent and very reasonably priced for a 5 star hotel. One more thing, the staff are EXTREMELY helpful , especially, Amm and Francoise. I sincerely think that this is one of the best hotels in Phuket.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Visit the Phuket Marriott Resort and Spa, Nai Yang Beach for a tranquil escape into peaceful relaxation. The modern guest rooms in our gorgeous resort feature comfortable beds, high-speed Internet access, mini-refrigerators and plenty of thoughtful amenities. Take advantage of our on-site spa, decadent restaurants, state-of-the-art fitness center and soothing pools. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Marriott, Prestigia, getaroom.com, Wotif.com, Agoda, Expedia APAC, HotelQuickly, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Ctrip TA, lastminute.com.au, Ostrovok and Cancelon so you can book your Phuket Marriott Resort and Spa, Nai Yang Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Imperial Adamas Beach Resort, Phuket Hotel Nai Yang
- Adamas Hotel Nai Yang
- Adamas Hotel Phuket
- Phuket Marriott Resort And Spa, Nai Yang Beach