“A taste of the Thai culture”
other travellers have booked this property
Entrance Thai Figurine
Pool at night
Breakfast area open kitchen
Outdoor seating
swimming pool
Typical Thai breakfast, meal can be prepared by our inhouse chef with advance notice
Sun Chairs
Breakfast and leisure area
Private Pool
Quiet area
Entrance
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
PrettyTri...
Hong Kong
“A taste of the Thai culture”
Reviewed 18 January 2016 for a stay in December 2015

The decor , the garden and the house keeper Khun Win make my stay in Phuket a memorable one. My family and I visit Phuket regularly , we prefer somewhere quite and away from the crowd . A bonus is it has an Inhouse keeper to assist us if we need assistance from tours , car rental and food. It is essential to rent a car to get around, there is a lovely beach only 5mins drive away, with good cafe, bars and massages.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
18 Jan 2016
Hope to see you back Baleeyan soon.
Best regards
Baldwin_M...
Singapore
“Amazing Holiday!”
Reviewed 3 January 2016 for a stay in December 2015

This is a truly wonderful villa, the atmosphere, facilities and team managing it are really superb. We spent Christmas and New Year here, I highly recommend staying here and hope that I will again soon! It is very private and perfect for groups / families. Win (the multitalented villa manager) cooked us some incredible meals, really really tasty, and arranged massages in the onsite massage rooms.

It's a short drive from the airport, but you can't hear any planes, and is easy to get to Nai Yang beach, which is gorgeous, has good restaurants and is perfect for swimming. I recommend renting a car as the beach is 5 mins drive away.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: It exceeded our expectations in many ways - all round great experience.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
3 Jan 2016
Dear Nick
I am happy that you and your family had a relaxing stay at Baleeyan , we hope to see you again in a near future. Have a wonderful 2016.
Best regards
Patricia
Owner
Grace C
Hong Kong, China
“Comfortable and relaxing villa”
Reviewed 11 August 2015 for a stay in July 2015

My bedroom is stunning to watch and comfortable to stay- warm lighting, decoration on wall, wooden furnishing and high ceiling with a fan- I didn't need to turn on air conditioning even in July. The attached outdoor bathroom with Jacuzzi bathtub is to my surprise. The design of the whole villa is very livable with different plantation located throughout the villa. Just sitting outside of my room overlooking the villa already made me feel relaxed.

Your age range 35-49
13 Aug 2015
I am happy you had a relaxing time at Barleeyan , hope to see you here soon.
Travelwit...
Phuket, Thailand
“A lovely villa that has everything you need. I'll be back.”
Reviewed 11 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015

We spent a week staying in this beautiful villa with a nice pool and beautiful garden. It's just a few minutes ride to the beach and 2 golf courses. It has got just the right balance of simplicity and details - exactly what you'll need for a holiday. The chef there is excellent and we are so happy to taste the authentic Thai cooking just at the villa. The owner has also made a few suggestions to the hidden jems and made our holiday complete. I'll sure bring my family back for holiday.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: It is a hidden jem, absolutely not touristy
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
CarolCSC
Singapore, Singapore
“Don't miss this”
Reviewed 3 March 2015 for a stay in February 2015

We just came back from five days at the Baleeyan Residence. Past reviewers were not far wrong. It's a beautiful house and you feel uplifted once you enter the gates! You can see the detail that has gone into planning this wonderful house. Everything comes together and has to be seen to be appreciated. I particularly like the gardens and being able to sit out and enjoy them. The bedrooms are spacious and the beds very comfortable (note: we like our beds firm). All the rooms are well appointed and nothing could be faulted. I should mention though that there are quite a lot of steps as the house is on a few levels so the elderly have to be a bit more careful.
It's very close to the airport but yet you don't hear the planes. It's close to the main arterial roads but yet set back far enough that the traffic noise does not bother. This makes it really easy to get around -- you can't get lost! Nai Yang beach is 10 minutes away. It's not as pristine as Bang Tao beach, but has a more family feel to it, as do the shops and restaurants. The next good thing about Baleeyan is Khun Win, the housekeeper. His cooking is not to be missed. This is the best Thai food we have ever tasted. He can make breakfast, too, and since it's pretty reasonable, it's not worth trying to cook it yourself. We wil certainly be back.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Friends getaway Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
5 Mar 2015
It is my endeavor to keep my home to the standard i would live in, and i am happy you enjoyed your stay. My helper has been with me for years and it is always a joy to see him. Hope to see you in Baleeyan in the near future.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing