The 5 minute trip from the airport was bliss after all day in the plane but once at Nai Yang we felt we were a million miles away. We had a fantastic two bedroom apartment with a roof top terrace which caught the evening breezes beautifully as we watched the sun set through the casuarina trees. The 25 metre pool was great for exercise in the heat, so bring your swim goggles while the pool near the restaurant was great for lounging. My husband loved the gym. We ate at the hotel restaurant one night (delicious steak) when we were feeling a little over Thai food. Otherwise we tended to wander down to the village and eat at one of the many beachside restaurants. Often we would have a nightcap at the Bamboo Bar. The hotel staff were very helpful in organising tours and outings for us. i had a lovely massage at the Spa which was heaven. I would definitely stay at Dewa again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Integrating both resort and residential living, Dewa Phuket with its 34 pool villas and 62 one and two bedroom residences,offers the perfect retreat for the discerning traveler seeking a tranquil, tropical beach holiday amidst true Thai hospitality. Complimentary hi-speed internet & wifi, 24 hours room service, kids room, fitness room, Spa, jacuzzi, laundry service, bakery, library, close proximity to Blue Canyon Golf Course, airport and marinas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, Agoda, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Odigeo, lastminute.com.au, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Hotelopia and Evoline ltd so you can book your Dewa Phuket Resort Nai Yang Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dewa Phuket Nai Yang
- Dewa Phuket Hotel Nai Yang
- Dewa Phuket Resort Nai Yang Beach