“Quality Price Delivery and atmosphere!”
Review of Mt Everest

Mt Everest
Ranked #1 of 27 Restaurants in Studley
Cuisines: Nepalese
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

Good quality service. Courteous staff and owner. Atmosphere is pretty good and privacy is guaranteed. Available local store free car park opposite to the resto.
We will be back for sure.

Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

Having passed this Nepalese restaurant many times when travelling back from the Cotswolds we finally decided to pay it a visit on a Friday night. There is a car park at the back of the restaurant, although it is a bit bumpy, and may not be suitable for everyone (there is another large free car park nearby). The staff are all very friendly and helpful. The menu is extensive offering the usual indian dishes e.g. Kurma, Dhansak, Balti etc as well as some English dishes too. The interesting bit for me is the Nepalese dishes which are all very well described. I have to say I was excited waiting for the food to arrive but also worried that I would be disappointed and the food would not live up to my expectations. So we tried a Tandoori mix main as a starter between two. Tandoori chicken, chicken & lamb tikka, keema kebab & tandoori king prawn. It was excellent; nice tender, juicy meat cooked carefully in the clay oven. A great start! For our mains, we chose two Nepalese dishes; Rum Rum Chicken (Med-hot) & Khasi Korsani (hot lamb dish) They were superb! They looked excellent and were spicy but full of flavour. They reminded me of the great authentic indian food served at the Maharaja restaurant in Birmingham by the Hippodrome which is one of my favourites. We also had a vegetable biriani and a garlic naan which were very good too. We eat a lot of Indian food and rarely find a good indian restaurant but The Everest is on a par with the very best in Brum (namely Maharaja, itihaas, rajdoot) We are looking forward to returning soon and starting our journey through the rest of their menu. They open evenings 7 days so plenty of opportunity to visit this wonderful restaurant.

2  Thank AndyM12345
Reviewed 11 July 2018

Fantastic food,great selection of meals,good service,very friendly staff would highly recommend!!!!!!!!

Reviewed 19 June 2018

Visited with my parenst and long lost American cousin and her husband. Everyone choose courses that suited them. Plenty of vegetarian dishes, and my lamb was tender and tasty.

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

Had a Chicken Tikka Byrani & Aloo Gobi. Absolutely awful; soggy tactless rice & the Byrani Sauce was identical to the Aloo Gobi. Furst time I have ever paid for sych a tastless plate if slop.