“great scones and cakes. light fare”
Review of De Lacy's on Main

De Lacy's on Main
Ranked #7 of 14 Restaurants in Kommetjie
Reviewed 29 May 2017

good for a relaxed snack and the mussels are also awesome. they do a sunday roast, but not dinner. relaxed and casual, good little buzz

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 11 January 2017

I popped in here quickly...with a sweet craving! Not much on offer but the friendly waitress suggested I go for this cheesecake and it was just what I was looking for! Well priced, great location and friendly staff. Thanks!

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 28 December 2016

After a long walk and drive to Kommetjie, we needed some refreshments. De Lacy's is a delightful little coffee shop serving a small but well developed menu.
The food was average and seems to be prepared in a hurry, though we waited some time. I can recommend this little place for the 'not-so-fussy' patron.
My only gripe is that they allowed smoking outside and the smell did get to me.

Date of visit: December 2016